INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS (ABSTRACT ONLY) Continue..
- M. Chopkar, P. K. Das, D. R. Bhandari, I. Manna, Development and Characterization of Nanocrystalline TiO2 and ZrO2 dispersed Water and Ethylene Glycol based Nanofluid, Presented in the International Conference on MEMS NANO (Conference Chair: S K Lahiri), held at the I.I.T., Kharagpur during December 2005.
- M. Chopkar, P. K. Das and I. Manna, Development and Characterization of Nanocrystalline TiO2 and ZrO2 dispersed Water and Ethylene Glycol based Nanofluid, International Conference on Advanced Materials Design and Development, December 14-17, 2005, Goa, India
- M. Chopkar, P. K. Das and I. Manna, Nanofluid for heat transfer application, 58th National Metallurgical Day – ATM, November 14-19, 2004, Trivandrum, India
- M. Chopkar, S. Kumar, P. K. Das and I. Manna, Synthesis and Characterization of Nanofluid for Advanced Heat Transfer Applications Presented in the Microsymposium on ‘Nano Science and Technology’ (Convenor: S Ram) as a part of the International Conference on ‘Advance Material and Processing’ held at the IIT-Kharagpur during December 6-8, 2004 (Chairman: A K Banthia)
- M. Chopkar, S. Kumar, P. K. Das and I. Manna , Synthesis and Characterization of Nanofluid for Advanced Heat Transfer Applications, Presented in the International Conference on Nano-materials: Synthesis, Characterization and Application, held at Taj Bengal, Kolkata, November 4-6, 2004 (jointly organized by the B E College, Kolkata; Univ Central Florida, USA; and Univ of New South Wales, Australia)
- M. Chopkar, P. K. Das and I. Manna, Development and Characterization of Nanofluid for Advanced Heat-Transfer Applications, International conference on “Nano-Materials: Synthesis, Characterization and application” November 4-6, 2004, Kolkata, India
- M. Chopkar, P. K. Das and I. Manna, Synthesis and Characterization of Nanofluid for Advanced Heat-Transfer Applications, International Symposium on Advance Materials and Processing (ISAMAP-2K4), December 6-8, 2004, Material Science Center, IIT Kharagpur, India.
## Kindly note that, Authored which is mark bold has presented the paper in given conference/seminar
SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECTS
- As a Principal Investigator, one ongoing Fast Track Young Scientist research project entitled: "Study of high rate torsional behavior of Aluminum-Zinc alloy (Al 7075)” funded by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), India of Rs. 23, 27,000/- for a period of 3 years.
- Ongoing project entitled “Study of Ageing Behaviour of Copper added Austenitic Grade Stainless Steel and Modelling of Aging Characteristics” funded by The Institution of Engineers, India (IEI) Research and Development program of Rs 50,000/- (completed).
- Joint collaborative project entitled “High Strain Rate Deformation Behavior and Texture Study of Magnesium and Titanium Based Alloys” with Prof. Satyam Suwas, Materials Engg., IISc Bangalor under NRC-M Program sponsored by UGC
SHORT TERM COURSE / WORKSHOP ORGANIZED
- Organized a Workshop on “X-Ray Diffraction and Its Application in Materials Engineering” 1st -3rd August 2014, under TEQIP-II at NIT Raipur as a Chairman and Principal Coordinator.
OTHER SHORT TERM COURSE / WORKSHOP ATTENDED
- Attended Staff Development Program ( Induction Training Program) at National Institute of Technology Raipur from 08.06.2009 to 20.06.2009 by NITTTR, Bhopal
- Attended AICTE sponsored (QIP) Short Term Course on Recent Mathematical Technique for Industry with Special Focus on Nanotechnology at Mathematics Department , IIT Kharagpur , 5-11 December 2005
- Attended NRC-M Summer Workshop on Mechanical Property Characterization at Department of Materials Engineering, IISc Bangalore, 25 June - 14 July 2012
- I have been awarded very Prestigious Sir Dorabji Tata- TR Anatharaman (SDT-TRA) faculty scholar fellowship 2013. Under this fellowship, I am visiting center for Materials Processing and Tribology, School of Industrial Engineering, Purdue University, USA in Fall 2014 (August-December 2014). (please note that this time I am at Purdue University)
- Member of Editorial Board, ISST Journal of Mechanical Engineering(IJME) ( since 2009 to till date)
- National Doctoral Fellow of All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, India ( July 2004 - July 2008)
- Best Poster Award at International Conference on Advanced Materials Design and Development (ICAMMD-06), December 14-17, 2005, Goa, India.
- Best Poster Award at International Conference one on Nanoscience and Technology (ICONSAT-2006).March 16-18, 2005, New Delhi, India
- Best Oral Presentation Prize at National Seminar on Advanced in Nano, Metallic and Ceramic composite, February 23-24, 2006, Trinavdrum, India
- Best Poster Award (2nd Prize) at NMD ATM, November 14-16, 2007, Mumbai, India
- All India Rank 82 (90. 44 %) in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) (2002)
- A Device for measuring the Thermal Conductivity of a fluid with dispersion of ultra- fine solid particles. An application for an Indian patent (390/Kol/2005) filed in February 2005, under review. I. Manna, P. K. Das and M. Chopkar
- Synthesis and Characterization of Nanofluid for Advanced Heat-Transfer Applications; M. Chopkar, P.K.Das and I.Manna , pp. 275-283 Nano-Scale Materials: From Science to Technology edited by S.N.Sahu (Institute of Physics-India), R.K. Choudhury (Institute of Physics-India) and P. Jena (Department of Physics-Va.),2006 , ISBN: 1-59454-910-9 NOVA publisher, INDIA