- Industrial Experience: 2 years as Design Engineer at InfoTech Enterprises Limited, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh; 1 years as Design Engineer at Central Tool Room, Ludhiana;
- Academic Experience: 5 years (From June 2013- August 2018) as Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Assam, India. Currently working as Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Raipur, Chhatisgarh, India since from August 2018.
- P.G. Scholars Guided: 08 Awarded
- Ph.D. Scholars Guided: 02 Ongoing (as Joint Supervisior)
- Manufacturing Process-I/II, Computer Aided Design, Rapid Prototyping, Product Design and Development, Computer Aided Manufacturing; Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Design for Manufacturing and Assembly, Product Life Cycle Management; Advance Manufacturing Process, Machine Design-I/II, Strength of Materials etc.
- Four days Self-Financed STTP on “MOBI ROBOTICS” organized by NIT Silchar with IIT Delhi during 21th -23rd September, 2014.
- One week workshop on “Computational Mechanics and Modeling (CMM 2016)” organized by NIT Silchar, sponsored by TEQUIP-II, NIT Silchar during 12th-16th November, 2016.
Workshop Organizing Committees:
- Advisory Member, Five days workshop on “Fundamentals of Energy Storage”, held at NIT Silchar during 23th-27th July 2018.
- Advisory Member, One day “Regional Seminar on Renewable Energy Technology: Issues and Prospects (RETIP-2017)”, held at NIT Silchar on 25th September, 2017
- Coordinator, One week workshop on “Computation Mechanics and Modeling (CMM 2016)”, held at NIT Silchar during 12th-16th November 2016.
- Advisory Member, One week workshop on “Advanced Joining Technologies”, held at NIT Silchar during 17th-21st October 2016.
- Member, One week foundation course on “Advanced Fuzzy Logic” held at NIT Silchar during 1st-8th February 2016.
- Member, One week foundation course on “Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic” held at NIT Silchar during 2nd-6th February 2015.
- Coordinator, Four Days self-sponsored workshop on “Robotics (MobiRoboTics)-ROBOTRYST: 2014-15”, held at NIT Silchar during 20th-21st September 2014.
Workshop / Training Programs Attended:
- One week short term course on “Failure Analysis of Engineering Materials”, organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar during Sept 23rd–27th, 2009.
- Four-Day workshop on “CAD/CAM/CAE using Creo 2.0 (Pre-E)” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar during Aug 23rd-26th , 2013.
- Workshop on “Photochemical Machining” organized by boo cane and development institute (BBCDI)-Govt. of India, Agartala during Oct 03rd-04th, 2013.
- Five-Days “TTT-Programme for Foundation Skills in Product Development” organized by SRM University, Chennai with NESSCOM, during Nov 18th-22nd, 2013
- One week National FDP on “Pedagogy: A Framework for Effective Teaching and Learning Strategies”, organized by National Institute of Technology Silchar during May 7th-11th, 2014.
- Two week ISTE workshop on “Fluid Mechanics” organized by IIT Kharagpur with National Institute of Technology Silchar during May 20th-30th , 2014.
- One week workshop on “Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic”, organized by Soft Computing Club SCILAZ, National Institute of Technology Silchar during Feb 2nd-6th , 2015
- One week workshop on “Advanced Fuzzy Logic”, organized by Soft Computing Club SCILAZ, National Institute of Technology Silchar during Feb 1st-8th , 2016
- Faculty Advisor for UG/PG Admission; Warden for boys hostel; Investigator for Stock Verification of other Department, Member of Anti Ragging Committe etc.
- The “Best Research Paper Award-Gold Medal” by Institute of Engineers in 2016,
- The “Best Innovative Paper award” by Springer in 2014;
- The “Pat on Back award” by InfoTech enterprises Ltd. Hyderabad (Now Cyeint Ltd) in 2011;
- The “Team of the Month award” by InfoTech enterprises Ltd. Hyderabad (Now Cyeint Ltd.) in 2012.
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Associate Member, Institute of Engineers India (AM159404-7) since from 2014.
- Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME000101981398) since from 2015.
Dr. Jagadish obtained his Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Manufacturing Engineering from National Institute of Technology Silchar and Post graduation in Product Design and Development from National Institute of Technology Warangal, India. He has over 3 years of industrial experience in the field of design and analysis and 5 years of teaching and research experience. Presently he is working as an Assistant Professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department of NIT Raipur since August 2018. His areas of interests are green manufacturing, advanced manufacturing process, rapid prototyping; computer aided design, composite machining, decision making tools, applied soft computing techniques and optimization, renewable energy etc. He has supervised 08 M. Tech so far, and presently guiding 02 Ph. D scholars (as Joint supervisor at NIT Silchar). He received an “Institutional Award (Gold Medal)” by Institution of Engineers India and “Best Innovative Award” by Springer for his outstanding research contribution and published more than 13 research papers, 01 book, and 02 book chapters. He is a regular reviewer of various manufacturing and optimization related SCI indexed journals. He is the life member of professional bodies like Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (India), Committee Member of Soft Computing Club SCILAZ at NIT Silchar, Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).