Papers Published in International/National Journal:
- "Orthotropy in Annular Fins: A Collacation based Solution", Materials Today: Proceedings, Vol. 5(14), pp. 28402-407 (2018).
- "An Experimental Investigation of the Performance of Cross-flow Hydro Turbines", Energy Procedia, Vol. 141, pp. 630–634 (2017).
- "Thermal Conductivity, Thermal Diffusivity, and Volumetric Heat Capacity of Silicone Elastomer Nanocomposites: Effect of Temperature and Mwcnt and Nano-Graphite Loadings",High Performance Polymer(2017).
- “Performance of Orthotropic Annular Fins Having Contact Resistance”, Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer (FHMT), Vol. 8(15), pp. 1-6 (2017).
- "A Report on Performance of Annular Fins having varying thickness", ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11(8), pp. 5120-5125 (2016).
- "A simulation based study of flow velocities across cross flow turbine at different nozzle openings", Procedia Technology 25 pp. 974 – 981 ( 2016 ).
- "A Parametric Study of Functionally Graded Rotating Annular Fin", Procedia Engineering, 127, pp.126-132 (2015).
- "Improving the Quality of Technical Education System using TEM", International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research, vol. 75, pp. 96-100 (2014).
- "Thermal performance of functionally graded parabolic annular fins having constant weight",Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, vol. 28, pp. 4309-4318 (2014).
- Title: Small Hydro Plant Installation and Performance. Publisher: GRIN. ISBN: 9783668610576
- Chapter Title: Temperature distribution in functionally graded longitudinal fins of varying geometry, Title of book: Hierarchical Composie Materials: Materials, Manufacturing, Engineering, Publisher: Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co KG.
- Chapter Title: A Study of Thermo-structural behaviour of Annular Fin. Title of book: Innovative Design, Analysis and Development Practices in Aerospace and Automotive Engineering, Publisher: Springer, Singapore
- Chapter Title 3: Performance of Functionally Graded Exponential Annular Fin of Constant Weight.Title of book: Advances in Functionally Graded Materials and Structures Publisher: INTECH.
- Chapter Title 10: Functionally Graded Varying Geometry Annular Fins. Title of book: Design and Optimization of Mechanical Engineering Products Publisher: IGI Global.
Papers Published in International/National Conference:
- "Thermal Analysis of Adsorption Refrigeration System using Silicagel-Methanol Pair", Proceeding of World Accademic Science , Engineering and Technology,June 28-29, 2017 Dubai (UAE).
- “Techno-Economic Analysis of Solar Desalination System Working on Humidification and Dehumidification Technique for Climatic Condition of Central India”, Proceeding of National Conference on Renewable Energy Sources for Sustainable Climate Organized by Bag Energy Research Society in Collaboration with IIT Delhi and CERD, IIT BHU at Varanasi (U.P) , India, 7th-9th February 2017.
- "Thermodynamic analysis of Diesel Engine using Producer Gas as secondary fuel", 10th international Conference on Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics, July 14-16, 2014, Orlando, Florida (USA).
- Combustion Modelling of Diesel Engine using Bio-Diesel as a secondary fuel” in International Conference on Mechanical and Robotics Engineering (ICMRE'2012), May 26-27, 2012 Phuket.
- “Performance Analysis of Coal Fired AFBC 30 Tph Boiler and its Losses Improvement methodology” in National conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Jan 28-29, 2011 TPCTC’s College of Engineering, Osmanabad.
- “Effect of Excess Air on 30 Tph AFBC Boiler on Dry Flue Gas Losses and its Efficiency” in TECHNOLOGIA 2011- A National Conference, March 10-11th , 2011at MPCCET, Bhilai
- “Use and Performance Evaluation of Vertically Reinforced 1-3 Piezoelectric Composites for Active Damping of Smart Laminated Composites Shells” in 54th Conference of ISTAM, 18-22 Dec. 2009.
- “Thermodynamic Analysis of Cascading Adsorption Refrigeration system” in RAMP2009, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar.
- “Analysis of engine exhaust driven silica-gel/methanol pair adsorption system” in Energy-2008, NIT Calicut.
- “Effect of generation temperature on the performance of silica-gel/water pair & zeolite/water pair adsorption refrigeration system” in Nation conference of Renewable energy, 17-18 Dec2007, BIT Mesra.
- “Performance study of Bio-Fuel plant for rural electrification” in international conference 15-16 Oct 2007, CMERI, Durgapur (W.B.)
- “Recent trends in Biogas plant design for the performance of Dual fuel engine” in NACOEE-05 09-10 Dec. 2005 at Kovilpatti(Tamil Nadu).
- “Hearth condition of a furnace with reference to hot metal flow” in 32nd National conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power 15-17 Dec-2005, Osmanabad(Maharastra).