- Educational Qualifications:
- Ph.D. (Mathematics), Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West bengal, India (2006).
- M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming), Vidyasagar University, West Bengal, India (2000).
- B.Sc. (Honours in Mathematics), Midnapore College, Vidyasagar University, West Bengal, India (1998).
- Assistant Professor (May 20013 - Present), Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Raipur, Raipur - 492010, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Assistant Professor (January 2012 - April 2013), Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Science and Technology, Berhampur - 761008, Odisha, India.
- Senior Lecturer (January 2006 - August 2006 & September 2007 - February 2008), School of Computer Applications, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar - 751024, India.
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT - Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia) Post-Doctoral fellowship, Government of Portugal in the year 2009. (January 2010 - December 2011).
- ANR Winem Project Post-Doctoral fellowship in computer lab at the University of Avignon, France in the year 2008. (March 2008 - August 2009).
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Post-Doctoral fellowship in the School of Business and Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada in the year 2006. (Septerber 2006 - August 2007).
- Academic Honors & Awards:
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Percentile Score: 88.25, All India Rank: 0093. Govt. of India for pursuing Research/Ph.D. in the field of Mathematics in the year 2001.
- Secured University Merit Scholarship for ranking First class 3rd in the merit list of B.Sc. Honors (Mathematics) examination, Vidyasagar University, India in the year 1998.
- In the current semester (2016-2017), I am teaching the following courses:
- Operations Research.
- Mathematics - III
- I have taught the following courses in the past:
- At NIT Raipur, Chhattisgarh
(i) Operations Research
(ii) Numerical Analysis
(iii) Mathematics - II
(iv) Mathematics - III
(v) Probability and Stochastic Process
(vi) Probability and Statistics
2. At NIST, Berhampur, Odisha
(i) Mathematics - I
(ii) Operations Research
(iii) Probability & Statistics
(iv) Numerical Analysis
3. At KIIT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
(i) Mathematics - I
(ii) Discrete Mathematics