|Educational Qualification||B.E. M.Tech,Ph.D|
|Educational Qualification||B.E. M.Tech,Ph.D|
Multilevel Inverter, DC to DC converter, optimization methods in power electronics, Application of soft computing techniques in Electrical Systems for power quality improvement.
AI techniques in computer Networks.
1. Sugandh pratap singh, Varsha Singh,V.P.Singh,"Symbiotic Organisms Search Algorithm Based Model Reduction of Higher Order Continuous Systems",Int. J. of Mathematics in Operational Research 2019(in press).
2.Sugandh pratap singh, Varsha Singh,V.P.Singh, "Analytic hierarchy process based approximation of higher order continuous system using TLBO algorithm", International journal of dynamics and control, May 2018, pp1-10.
2. Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,"A new design of voltage source MLI and its applicability in medium power requirements", Journal of Engineering and applied science, Vol 13(3), April 2018, pp 700-708.
3.Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,," modified GSA for minimization of THD of voltage source inverter", InderScience, pp.1-10, 2018.
4. Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik," Application of curve fitting techniques using soft computing techniques( GA, PSO and GSA) in MLIs for harmonic minimization",Journal of engineering science and technology, Vol.12(12), 2017,pp. 3358-3375.
4. Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,Bokam Santosh,"A single phase cell based Asymmetrical cascaded MLI", Journal of power Electronics,Vol 16(2),March 2016,pp 532-541.
5. Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,Aarti Goel," A Novel Approach to GSA, GA and Wavelet Transform to Design Fuzzy Logic Controller for 1ϕ Multilevel Inverter", Vol 7(4), International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive System (IJPEDS),2016, pp. 1200-1211.
6.VarshaSing,Sweta Kumari”Performance evaluation of clustering algorithm on trajectories data” ,IJCSIT,volume 3(2),2012,pp3334-3336
7. Varsha Singh, Dr.Swapanjit ,Pattanayak, Mr.Darshan Kumar, “Genetic algorithm based approach for optimisation of conducting angles in cascade multilevel inverter” IJERA Vol. 2 Issue 3 (May-June 2012), pp 2389 – 2395.
8. Madhusmita Das, Mrs.Varsha Singh, Dr.Swapanjit Pattanayak, “GA for Improved Dynamic Response of DSTATCOM” IJERA Vol 3 Issue 3 (May-June 2012) pp 2145 – 2152.
9. Mitali Shrivastava, Varsha Singh, Swapanjit Pattanayak, “Comparative analysis of PWM Techniques for Multilevel Inverter using ANN”IJCA (0975 – 8887) Vol. 46, No. 19 May 2012 pp 20 – 24.
10.MitaliShrivastava, Varsha Singh, Swapanjit Pattanayak, “Artificial Neural Network based implementation of Space Vector PWM for Control of Three-Phase Voltage Source Inverter” IJERA Vol. 2(3), (May-June 2012), pp 2209 – 2216.
11. N. shastri, Dr, S. Pattnaik, Mrs. Varsha Singh,” Reduction of ripple in a single phase buck converter by fuzzy logic control” IJERA , vol.2 Issue3 (May-June 2012) ISSN:2248-9622
12. Mitali Shrivastava, Varsha Singh, and Swapanjit Pattanayak, “ANN based Harmonic Optimization of Multilevel Inverter to Reduce THD” UACEE international Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks - Vol 2(2), 2012, [ISSN 2250 - 3749].
14. Madhusmita Das, Mrs.Varsha Singh, Dr.SwapanjitPattanayak,“ GA for Improved Dynamic Response of DSTATCOM", Vol2(3), 2012,IJERA, pp 2146-2152.
15 .Varsha Singh,Arpit Jain M.Tech(CT), "A survey on Topologies of multilevel inverter” Elixir Elec. Engg. 38 (2011) 4510-4515,Available online at www.elixirjournal.org , 31 August ,2011.
16.Kaushlendra shrama, Mrs.Varsha Singh “Adaption of protective Measure for improving Performance Throughput of TCP”, Vol3(3),IJCSE 2011,pp 1114-1117.
17. VarshaSingh,QureshiM.F.,Gabel J.K., Khande C.S.,BhartiI.C.,Application of Hybrid system control method for Real Time Power System Stablization,”A.M.S.E.,France, no 06 l23 2B (2006)
1.Varsha Singh,Kaushlendra Sharma, “Analysis and Report on Congestion Control Behavior of TCP Versions", WECON-2011,CHITKARA UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH, pp 180-182 ,2011.
2.KaushlendraShrama, Mrs.Varsha Singh, RakeshTripathi “Comprehensive Analysis of TCP”, IEEE-ICCSIT CHENGDU CHINA, 2011.
3.Varsha Singh,SwapnajitPattnaik,”A Novel Multilevel Inverter with Fuzzy Logic Controller” InternationConfrence on Advanced energy resources ICAER_2011,Dec 09-11, IIT Mumbai.
4.Manish Singh Chaudhary. Mrs. Varsha Singh “Simulation and study of AODV Routing Protocol under CBR and TCP Trafic Source” , 2012 International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology (IEEE - ICECT 2012), PP.678 to 682.
5.MItaliShrivastava, Mrs.Varsha Singh, Dr.SwapanjitPattanayak, “Artificial Neural network based Harmonic Optimisation of Multilevel Inverter to reduce THD” International Conference on Advances in Computer, electronics and electrical Engineering 2012, PP. 229 -233.
6. Shivam prakash Gautam,Mrs Varsha Singh,”Survey of topologies of multilevel inverter with reduced number of switches” International conference(RTEECE-2012) pp29-30 september 2012, Jawahar lal university , New Delhi.
7. Varsha Singh,Dr, S.Gupta, Dr S. Pattnaik” Analysis of space vector pulse width modulation technique(for pq improvement in multiphase power system)” , ACSEE-25NOV12-010, IR-Net Raipur.
8. Shivam Gautam, Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik ”New topology with reduced number of switches in Asymmetrical Cascaded MLI, communication and computing(ARTCOM-2013), Bangluru, September 2013.
9.S Santosh, Rajan Gupta, Varsha Singh,”Voltage level increment by proposed sub-cell for existing topologies”, IEEE Conf. –ISGT ASIA- 2014, Malaysia Aug-2014.
10.S Santosh, Varsha Singh, “Single phase MLI using single DC source and reduced switches”, International Conference,” ICQM-2014, Raipur, March-2014.
11.R. Dewangan, Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,” New cascade MLI with less number of switches”, IEEE conf, PIICON-2014 New Delhi, DEC-2014.
12.Shivam Gautam,Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,” Topology of multilevel inverter: A new concept for arrangement of DC sources with less umber of switches’, IEEE CONF.- 12CT-2014 Pune, April- 2014.
13.M. tyagi, Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik, “A New hybrid topology for multilevel inverter for power quality improvement”, PCITC-2015, Bhubaneswar Oct-2015.
14.Rajendra babu, Varsha Singh, V. P. Singh,” A new MLI topology with reduced number of switches”, ICECA-2017, Coimbatore April-2017.
15.Varsha Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,” A new design of a voltage source mli and analysis of its applicability for medium power requirement”, IRES-2017 THAILAND. June-2017.
16.Smita Singhai,Varsha Singh,“New topology of Asymmetrical Multilevel Inverter [15/29 Level]”, IEEE conference (ICCTCT 2018) Coimbatore, TN, March 2018.
17.P.Amritansh Naidu,Varsha Singh” Speed control of induction motor and control of multilevel inverter output with optimal PI controller using DE and GSA optimization techniques,” ICCES-2018, Coimbatore, October 2018.
18.Vishwdeep Anand, Vishal Anand,Varsha Singh,” Design of new MLI with reduced number of switches and PV panel as a DC source",(ICSETS), IEEE conf, 26Feb-1March 2019,Bhvneshwer ,India.
19.A Shiva,Varsha Singh,” A novel approach for fault diagnosis of MLT using DWT and Fuzzy logic algorithm”,Third international conference on intelligent computing and control systems(ICICCS-2019), May 15-17 2019, Madurai, India.
20.Pooja Verma,Varsha Singh,” New approach to design of a MLI with reduced no of switches along with fault detection” Third international conference on intelligent computing and control systems(ICICCS-2019), May 15-17 2019, Madurai, India.
21.V. Anand, V. Singh, “Enhancing the Reliability of CHB Multilevel Inverters Using Electrothermal Simulation,” 16th IEEE India Council International Conference (INDICON), Rajkot, India, 2019 (In Press).
22.V. Anand, V. Singh and V. K. Ladwal, "Study on PCB Designing Problems and their Solutions," 2019 International Conference on Power Electronics, Control and Automation (ICPECA), New Delhi, India, 2019, pp. 1-5.
23. V. Anand, V. Singh,"Multilevel Converter for Renewable Energy System. In: Smys S., Bestak R., Rocha Á. (eds) Inventive Computation Technologies. ICICIT 2019. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 98. Springer(2020).
24. Aditya Padhy, V Singh, V P Singh," Model Order Reduction of Discrete time uncertain system",International conference on sustainable computing in science, technology and management (SUSCOM2020), AMITY University, Jaipur, January 20-22, 2020.
25.Sukhdev Neti, V Singh," A nine level Inverter using switched capacitors with singh DC source," IEEE conf on Power, control and computing Technologies (ICPC2T)2020, NIT Raipur, Jan 4-5, 2020.
26.Kapu V Sri Ram, V Singh," Analysis of stator overhang winding of large turbo generator by Model test", International conference on material and energy( ICME 2K19),warangal, Telengana (India), 26-27 july 2019.
27.Aditya Prasad Padhy, Varsha Singh, V.P.Singh “Reduction of Discrete Interval System using Mixed Approach”, International Conference on Computing Applications in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICCAEEE-2019), Springer Conference, 30th-31st Aug 2019, Sonbhadra, India.
Varsha Singh,Dr.A. S. Zadganokar, Prof. A.S.Thoke,”Appplication of Artificial Neural Network to Power Transformer Protection(Short circuit and over loads),Electrical Review,November 2002,pp 13-17
PhD guided - o5(ongoing)
MTech guided -21
Workshop/ STTP organized
1. STTP on " Power Electronics for Green Energy", 08 -12 August 2016, TEQUIP II sponsored,NIT Raipur.
2. IInd STTP on "Power Electronics for Green Energy", 06 -10 March 2019,NIT Raipur.
Membership to Professional Bodies: