|Educational Qualification||B.E. M.Tech,Ph.D|
|Educational Qualification||B.E. M.Tech,Ph.D|
Multilevel Inverter, DC to DC converter, optimization methods in power electronics, Application of soft computing techniques in Electrical Systems for power quality improvement. AI techniques in computer Networks.
1.V. Anand, V. Singh, and M. J. A. Sathik, “Dual Boost Five-Level Switched-Capacitor Inverter with Common Ground”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, Early Access, 2022
2.V. Anand, V. Singh, M. J. A. Sathik, "Reduced component high voltage boost single-source switched capacitor inverter",Sadhana,pp 47-59,2022 https://doi.org/10.1007/s12046-022-01838-x
3. Kapu V Prasad, V. Singh,“Numerical Investigation and Experimental Model Analysis Validation to Mitigate Vibration of Induction Machine Caused Due to Electrical and mechanical Faults”, Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology,2022, pp 1-15.
4. AP Padhy, V Singh, VP Singh,“Model Order Reduction of Discrete Time Interval System Based on Time Moment Matching”,Automatic Control and Computer Sciences,2021,Vol 55(1), pp 77-88.
5. AP Padhy, V Singh, VP Singh,"Stable Approximation of Discrete Interval Systems",Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, pp 1-16, April-2021,https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-021-01714-9
6.S. S.Neti, V. Anand, V. Singh,"Single‑Phase Generalized Switched‑Capacitor Multilevel Inverter Using Reduced Number of Power Semiconductor Components with Voltage Boosting Ability",Ariabian journal of Seience and Engineeing(Springer),pp 1-15, May2021.
7.V. Anand,V. Singh, “A 13-Level Switched-Capacitor Multilevel Inverter With Single C Source”, IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1575-1586, April 2022
8.V. Anand,V. Singh, “Performance analysis of novel fault-tolerant multilevel inverter with a pristine methodology for fast and exhaustive real-time failure of switches”, International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 49, no. 12, pp. 4046-4069, Dec 2021
9.V. Anand, V. Singh, “Implementation of cascaded asymmetrical multilevel inverter for renewable energy integration”, International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 1776-1794, June 2021
10. AP Padhy, V Singh, VP Singh,"Model order reduction of discrete time uncertain system",Journal of Infomtion and Optimization science, T&F, Vol41(2), pp 661-668, 2020
11.V. Anand,V. Singh, “Compact symmetrical and asymmetrical multilevel inverter with reduced switches”, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 30, no. 8, e12458, Aug 2020.
12. V. Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,," Modified GSA for minimization of THD of voltage source inverter", InderScience, Vil12(2) pp.191-212, June-2020.
13. SP Singh, V. Singh, VP Singh,"Symbiotic Organisms Search Algorithm Based Model Reduction of Higher Order Continuous Systems",Int. J. of Mathematics in Operational Research 2019,18 (1), 115-125.
14.SP Singh, V.Singh, VP Singh, "Analytic hierarchy process based approximation of higher order continuous system using TLBO algorithm", International journal of dynamics and control, May 2018, pp1-10.
15. V.Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,"A new design of voltage source MLI and its applicability in medium power requirements", Journal of Engineering and applied science, Vol 13(3), April 2018, pp 700-708.
16. V.Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik," Application of curve fitting techniques using soft computing techniques( GA, PSO and GSA) in MLIs for harmonic minimization",Journal of engineering science and technology, Vol.12(12), 2017,pp. 3358-3375.
17. V.Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,Bokam Santosh,"A single phase cell based Asymmetrical cascaded MLI", Journal of power Electronics,Vol 16(2),March 2016,pp 532-541.
18. V.Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,Aarti Goel," A Novel Approach to GSA, GA and Wavelet Transform to Design Fuzzy Logic Controller for 1ϕ Multilevel Inverter", Vol 7(4), International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive System (IJPEDS),2016, pp. 1200-1211.
19.V.Singh,Sweta Kumari”Performance evaluation of clustering algorithm on trajectories data” ,IJCSIT,volume 3(2),2012,pp3334-3336
20. V.Singh, Dr.Swapanjit ,Pattanayak, Mr.Darshan Kumar, “Genetic algorithm based approach for optimisation of conducting angles in cascade multilevel inverter” IJERA Vol. 2 Issue 3 (May-June 2012), pp 2389 – 2395.
21.Madhusmita Das,V.Singh, Dr.Swapanjit Pattanayak, “GA for Improved Dynamic Response of DSTATCOM” IJERA Vol 3 Issue 3 (May-June 2012) pp 2145 – 2152.
22. Mitali Shrivastava, V. Singh, Swapanjit Pattanayak, “Comparative analysis of PWM Techniques for Multilevel Inverter using ANN”IJCA (0975 – 8887) Vol. 46, No. 19 May 2012 pp 20 – 24.
23.MitaliShrivastava, V.Singh, Swapanjit Pattanayak, “Artificial Neural Network based implementation of Space Vector PWM for Control of Three-Phase Voltage Source Inverter” IJERA Vol. 2(3), (May-June 2012), pp 2209 – 2216.
24. N. shastri, Dr, S. Pattnaik, V. Singh,” Reduction of ripple in a single phase buck converter by fuzzy logic control” IJERA , vol.2 Issue3 (May-June 2012) ISSN:2248-9622
25. Mitali Shrivastava, V.Singh, and Swapanjit Pattanayak, “ANN based Harmonic Optimization of Multilevel Inverter to Reduce THD” UACEE international Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks - Vol 2(2), 2012, [ISSN 2250 - 3749].
26. Madhusmita Das, V. Singh, Dr.SwapanjitPattanayak,“ GA for Improved Dynamic Response of DSTATCOM", Vol2(3), 2012,IJERA, pp 2146-2152.
27 .V. Singh,Arpit Jain "A survey on Topologies of multilevel inverter” Elixir Elec. Engg. 38 (2011) 4510-4515,Available online at www.elixirjournal.org , 31 August ,2011.
28.Kaushlendra shrama, V. Singh “Adaption of protective Measure for improving Performance Throughput of TCP”, Vol3(3),IJCSE 2011,pp 1114-1117.
29. V.Singh,QureshiM.F.,Gabel J.K., Khande C.S.,BhartiI.C.,Application of Hybrid system control method for Real Time Power System Stablization,”A.M.S.E.,France, no 06 l23 2B ,2006
1.V.Singh,Kaushlendra Sharma, “Analysis and Report on Congestion Control Behavior of TCP Versions", WECON-2011,CHITKARA UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH, pp 180-182 ,2011.
2.KaushlendraShrama, V.Singh, RakeshTripathi “Comprehensive Analysis of TCP”, IEEE-ICCSIT CHENGDU CHINA, 2011.
3.V.Singh,SwapnajitPattnaik,”A Novel Multilevel Inverter with Fuzzy Logic Controller” InternationConfrence on Advanced energy resources ICAER_2011,Dec 09-11, IIT Mumbai.
4.Manish Singh Chaudhary. V.Singh “Simulation and study of AODV Routing Protocol under CBR and TCP Trafic Source” , 2012 International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology (IEEE - ICECT 2012), PP.678-682.
5.MItaliShrivastava, V.Singh, Dr.SwapanjitPattanayak, “Artificial Neural network based Harmonic Optimisation of Multilevel Inverter to reduce THD” International Conference on Advances in Computer, electronics and electrical Engineering 2012, PP. 229 -233.
6. Shivam prakash Gautam,V. Singh,”Survey of topologies of multilevel inverter with reduced number of switches” International conference(RTEECE-2012) pp29-30 september 2012, Jawahar lal university , New Delhi.
7. V. Singh,Dr, S.Gupta, Dr S. Pattnaik” Analysis of space vector pulse width modulation technique(for pq improvement in multiphase power system)” , ACSEE-25NOV12-010, IR-Net Raipur.
8. Shivam Gautam, V.Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik ”New topology with reduced number of switches in Asymmetrical Cascaded MLI, communication and computing(ARTCOM-2013), Bangluru, September 2013.
9.S Santosh, Rajan Gupta, V. Singh,”Voltage level increment by proposed sub-cell for existing topologies”, IEEE Conf. –ISGT ASIA- 2014, Malaysia Aug-2014.
10.Pooja Verma,V. Singh,” New approach to design of a MLI with reduced no of switches along with fault detection” Thir International Conference,” ICQM-2014, Raipur, March-2014.
11.R. Dewangan, V. Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,” New cascade MLI with less number of switches”, IEEE conf, PIICON-2014 New Delhi, DEC-2014.
12.Shivam Gautam,V. Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,” Topology of multilevel inverter: A new concept for arrangement of DC sources with less umber of switches’, IEEE CONF.- 12CT-2014 Pune, April- 2014.
13.M. tyagi, V. Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik, “A New hybrid topology for multilevel inverter for power quality improvement”, PCITC-2015, Bhubaneswar Oct-2015.
14.Rajendra babu, V. Singh, V. P. Singh,” A new MLI topology with reduced number of switches”, ICECA-2017, Coimbatore April-2017.
15.V.Singh, S. Gupta, S. Pattnaik,” A new design of a voltage source mli and analysis of its applicability for medium power requirement”, IRES-2017 THAILAND. June-2017.
16.Smita Singhai,A K. Pandey, V. Singh,“New topology of Asymmetrical Multilevel Inverter [15/29 Level]”, IEEE conference (ICCTCT 2018) Coimbatore, TN, March 2018.
17.P.Amritansh Naidu,V.Singh” Speed control of induction motor and control of multilevel inverter output with optimal PI controller using DE and GSA optimization techniques,” ICCES-2018, Coimbatore, October 2018.
18.Vishwdeep Anand, Vishal Anand,V. Singh,” Design of new MLI with reduced number of switches and PV panel as a DC source",(ICSETS), IEEE conf, 26Feb-1March 2019,Bhvneshwer ,India
19.V. Anand, V. Singh, “Enhancing the Reliability of CHB Multilevel Inverters Using Electrothermal Simulation,” 16th IEEE India Council International Conference (INDICON), Rajkot, India, 2019 (In Press).
20.V. Anand, V. Singh and V. K. Ladwal, "Study on PCB Designing Problems and their Solutions," 2019 International Conference on Power Electronics, Control and Automation (ICPECA), New Delhi, India, 2019, pp. 1-5.
21. V. Anand, V. Singh,"Multilevel Converter for Renewable Energy System. In: Smys S., Bestak R., Rocha Á. (eds) Inventive Computation Technologies. ICICIT 2019. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 98. Springer(2020).
22. Aditya Padhy, V Singh, V P Singh," Model Order Reduction of Discrete time uncertain system",International conference on sustainable computing in science, technology and management (SUSCOM2020), AMITY University, Jaipur, January 20-22, 2020.
23.Sukhdev Neti, V Singh," A nine level Inverter using switched capacitors with singh DC source," IEEE conf on Power, control and computing Technologies (ICPC2T)2020, NIT Raipur, Jan 4-5, 2020.
24.Kapu V Sri Ram, V Singh," Analysis of stator overhang winding of large turbo generator by Model test", International conference on material and energy( ICME 2K19),warangal, Telengana (India), 26-27 july 2019.
25.Aditya Prasad Padhy, V.Singh, V.P.Singh “Reduction of Discrete Interval System using Mixed Approach”, International Conference on Computing Applications in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICCAEEE-2019), Springer Conference, 30th-31st Aug 2019, Sonbhadra, India.
26.V. Anand ,V. Singh, “Experimental Validation of a Quadruple Boost Multilevel Inverter for Medium Voltage High Power Renewable Energy Integration”, in IEEE 4th International Conference on Computing, Power and Communication Technologies (GUCON), pp. 1-6, Dec 2021
1.V Singh, S Bajaj, S Ganvir, S Sahu, M Gave," Wireless monitoring of substation using IOT",Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things for Renewable Energy Systems, Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co KG,2022
2.AK Pandey, V Singh, S Jain,"Study and comparative analysis of perturb and observe (P&O) and Fuzzy logic based PV MPPT algorithms",Applications of AI and IOT in Renewable Energy, 193-209, 2021
3.HN Sen, A Srivastava, MV Reddy, V Singh," IoT Interated Voltage Monitoring System", Control Applications in Modern Power System, 177-186,2020
Varsha Singh,Dr.A. S. Zadganokar, Prof. A.S.Thoke,”Appplication of Artificial Neural Network to Power Transformer Protection(Short circuit and over loads),Electrical Review,November 2002,pp 13-17
PhD guided - 04(ongoing), 01-Completed
MTech guided -21
Workshop/ STTP organized
1. STTP on " Power Electronics for Green Energy", 08 -12 August 2016, TEQUIP II sponsored,NIT Raipur.
2. IInd STTP on "Power Electronics for Green Energy", 06 -10 March 2019,NIT Raipur.
Funded Project : "Design and development of photovoltaic interface compact single stage Multilevel inverter using wideband gap devices"
Funding Agency: HEFA-CSR , Duration -3 years ,amount: 25 Lakhs
Status: On going
Membership to Professional Bodies: