No. of Research Publications:
List of the papers published:
- S.Gupta. N.Bajpai “Simulation of Unified Series Shunt Compensator for Power Quality Improvement” ICEICE-2010 (International Conference on Electronics, Information and Communication system Engineering.) March 28th-30th 2011, M.B.M.E. College, Jodhpur. Published in Special issue of International Jr.of Computer Application IJCA(0975-8887) on Electronics, Information and Communication system Engineering- ICEICE No.2, Dec 2011,Pg 26-31.
- 10. S.Gupta “Power Quality: Problems, Protection and Solutions” International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Academy (IJMRA), ISSN: 2249-1058 Vol.1, No.2 Oct. 2011, pp.167-183.
- S.Gupta. K.Verma.N.Parveen “Facial Expression Recognition System using Facial Characteristics Points and ID3”, National Conference on Research Trends in Computer Science and Technology-2012” NCRTCST-2012at CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad (A.P.). Jan.27-28,2012. Published in Special issue of International Jr.of Computer & Communication Technology (IJCCT) (ISSN (print) 0975-7449 and Intersc.Open Access Journals, ISSN (online) 2231- 0371) Vol.3, Issue-1, Pg 45-49.
- S.Gupta, D.K.Singh “Protection of Power System by Optimal Coordination of Directional Overcurrent Relays Using Genetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), ISSN: 2249-6645 Vol.2, Issue 1, Jan. – Feb. 2012, pp.326-331.
- S.Gupta “Power- Quality Improvement Using PWM Voltage Regulator” International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering (IJMIE), ISSN: 2249-0558, Vol.2, Issue 5, May 2012, pp.352-367.
- S.Gupta, K.verma.N.Parveen “Facial Expression Recognition system Using Statistical Features and Neural Network”, International Journal of Computer Application, IJCA (0975-888), Vol.48, No.18, June 2012, pp.17-23.
- S.Gupta,K.verma.N.Parveen “Facial Expression Classification Using Statistical Spatial Features and Neural Network”, International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology (IJAET), ISSN: 2231-1963 Vol.4, Issue 1, July 2012, pp.424-435.
- S.Gupta “Power Quality: Problems, Effects and Economic Impacts” International Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (IASET), International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IJEEE), ISSN: 2278-9944 Vol.1, Issue 1, Aug. 2012, pp.94-102.
- S.Gupta, J.Shukla “Quality Assessment of Power System Using Artificial Neural Network”, International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Research(IJEEER),Trans-Steller, ISSN: 2278-943X (impact F. (JCC) 5.6397). Selected for Best Paper Award/ Certificate.
- S.Gupta, D.K.Singh. “Power Quality Improvement by Harmonic Passive Filter Using Genetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Electrical Energy Systems (IJEES), Serial Publication (India) Jan.2014.
- S.Gupta, Mihtilesh Singh, K.B.Yadav “Multi-Phase Induction Generator (Modelling, Analysis and Simulation) and Power Quality”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol.4 no. 12, Dec. 2013, ISSN: 2229-5518.
- S.Gupta, Mithilesh, “ Power Quality Improvement of Impedance Cardiovasograph (ICVG) for measurement of Electrical Impedance” International Journal of Innovative Science Engineering and Technology (IJISET).
- S. Gupta, Smita Singhai, “Harmonic Compensation of Multiple Non-Linear Loads by Using Phase Locked Loop Techniques” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering ,ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue 10, October 2014 pp 260-265.
- S.gupta, Vaishali Mirge, K Verma, ” A Novel Approach for Mining Trajectory Patterns of Moving Vehicles” International Journal of Computer Applications( IJCA-0975-8887), vol.104 no.4, oct.2014.
- S.Gupta, V.Singh,S.P.Patnaik, “Dynamic Voltage Restorer with New Hybrid Cascade Multilevel Inverter using Fuzzy Controller” International Journal of Computer Applications( IJCA-0975-8887) vol. 111- no.7 Feb. 2015 pp23-28, DOI- 105120/19552-1263.
- T.V.Dixit. A.Yadav, S.Gupta,”Optimization of PV Array Inclination in India using ANN Estimator: Method Comparison Study”, Sadhana (Springer) jr(SCI).......
- S.Gupta, Shivam, L.Sahu, “Hybrid topology of Symmetrical Multilevel Inverter using less number of Devices”, IET Power- Electronics.
- Mithilesh,S.Gupta, “ Fuzzy lozic based simulation of DVR and D- STATCOM in Power Systems for Power Quality Improvement” IJSR,April 2015 ISSN(O. Line)- 2319-7064.
- Mithilesh,S.Gupta, “ Enhancement of Electrical Power Transmission Capacity by Smart Materials” IJSR, April 2015 ISSN(O. Line)- 2319-7064.
- S.Gupta, A.S Zadgaonkar “Losses Assessment of a Power System using Artificial Neural Network for Power-Quality Improvement”. International Conference on Recent Advancements and applications of Computer in Electrical Engineering (RACE) at Engineering College Bikaner, Rajasthan. March 24-25, 2007, ISBN: 978-81-905770-0-7, pg 77-79.
- S.Gupta “Power- Quality improvement in classical AC Voltage controller Using PWM Technique”, International Conference on Nanoscience, Engg. And Advanced Computing (ICNEAC-2011) 8th-10th July 2011, Swarnandhra College of Engg. & Tech., Narsapur, A.P. INDIA.
- S.Gupta,D.K.Singh “Optimal Coordination of Directional Overcurrent Relays: A Genetic Algorithm Approach” IEEE Student Conference on Electrical Electronics and Computer Science (SCEECS IEEE 2012) MANIT Bhopal (MP) March 1&2, 2012.
- S.Gupta, D.K.Singh “Use of Genetic Algorithm (GA) for Optimal Coordination of Directional Overcurrent Relays”, IEEE Student Conference on Engineering and Systems (SCES IEEE 2012) MNNIT Allahabad (UP) March 16-18, 2012.
- S.Gupta, K.verma.N.Parveen “Facial Expression Recognition Using Facial Characteristics Points and Gini Index”, IEEE Student Conference on Engineering and Systems (SCES IEEE 2012) MNNIT Allahabad (UP) March 16-18, 2012.
- S.Gupta “Power-Quality Assessment Using Artificial Neural Network”. Regional Conference of the International Network of Women Engineers and Science (INWES) at India International Centre New Delhi. India Oct. 12-13, 2012 pg 87. Organised by WISEINDIA.
- Varsha Singh, S.Gupta, S.Patnaik “Analysis of Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation Technique (for Power-Quality Improvement in Multiphase Power System)” International Conference on Recent Trends in Control Communication And Computer Technology (RTCCCT-2012) 25th Nov. 2012, pp1-6 Raipur, INDIA.
- S.Gupta, Shivam “New Topology With Reduced Number of Switches in Asymmetrical Cascaded Multilevel Inverter” International Conference on Advances in Power Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (PEIE 2013), pp.128-136, Aug.01-02, 2013 Chandigarh, INDIA.
- S.Gupta, Shivam “Topology of Multilevel Inverter: A new concept for arrangement of DC sources with less number of IGBT’s”. International Conference on convergence of Technology, pp.128-136, Apr.01-02, 2014 Pune, INDIA.
10. S.Gupta, Mrinmoy “Determining Redundant Nodes in a Location Unaware Wireless Sensor Network” IEEE International Conference on Advanced Commutation Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), pp.858-862, May 8-10, 2014 Ramnathapuran, INDIA.
11. V.Singh, S.Gupta “A new Hybrid cascade MLI with less number of switches.” PECon 2014, IEEE conference (PICON), DTU, 5-7 Dec. 2014, pp1-8.
12. Vikrant S. Thakur, S. Gupta, K. Thakur, “Optimal Global Thresolding Based Variable Block Size DCT Coding For Efficient Image Compression” IEEE sponsored int. conf. On innovation in information Embedded and Communication system- ICIIECS’15.....
13. Mithilesh, S.Gupta, “Application of Soft Computing Technique (ANN) to Power Systems” Int. Seminar on Utilization of Non- Conventional Energy Sources for Sustainable Development of Rural Areas; ‘ISNCESR-2015, Parthivi college of Engg. & Management, Bhilai, Durg (Spons. By CGCOST, IE (I), Indian Institution of Industrial Engg. And IJERT), 21st & 22nd March.
14.T.V.Dixit. A.Yadav, S.Gupta,” Modelling and Simulation of GA and ANN Estimator to forecast Optimum Tilt angle of Solar Panel in India” Int. conf. On Computing, Communication, Electric, Electronics, Devices and signals-ICCCEEDS’15, Shri Sunflower college of Engg. & Tech., Vijayvada(AP), India,28-30 March 2015
- S.Gupta, A.S Zadgaonkar “Effect of load on Voltage Magnitude and Power Quality Using Artificial Neural Network” Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai research Journal Vol.4, No.1 2011, pp.72-79.
- S.Gupta “Sub Synchronous Resonance (SSR) Oscillations: Analysis and Damping” National Conference on “Modern Trends in High Voltage and Power System Engineering” at Engineering College Jabalpur (M.P.). July7-8 2003
- S.Gupta,A.S Zadgaonkar “Application of Artificial Neural Network for Assessment of Reactive Power for Power-Quality Improvement” National Conference on “Trends in Electrical Engineering”. GTBK Institute of Engineering and Technology; Chhapianwali (Malout), Punjab. May 28-29, 2004.
- S.Gupta, A.S Zadgaonkar “Voltage Profile Assessment using Artificial Neural Network for improving Power-Quality” 13th National Power System Conference (NPSC-2004), IIT Madras, Chennai. Dec. 27-30 2004.
- S.Gupta, A.S Zadgaonkar “Neural Network in Power System”. NAtional Conference on innovative Computational Intelligence & Security System ‘NAC-CISS’07’ (AICTE & ISTE sponsored) Sona College of Technology, Salem Tamilnadu.Feb. 2-3, 2007.
- S.Gupta, N.Bajpai “Power Quality: Problems and Solutions” Advances in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-2011, 24-25 Feb.2011, Swami Vivekananda College of Engineering Indore (MP).
- S.Gupta, N.Bajpai “Simulation of Phase Locked Loop Controller based Three phase Unified Power Quality Conditioner for Power Quality Improvement”. First bilingual conference of CSI in the country on “IT- Contemporary and Future Tech.for Social Change”, 9-12 March2011, Gwalior (MP).
- S.Gupta, Mithilesh Singh “Multiphase Induction Generator” 13th National conference Technologia’13, M.P.Cristian College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai, 15-16 Nov. 2013.