M. Current Sponsored Project
Project Title: Advance protection to prevent zone-3 maloperation during stress system conditions
Principal Investigator: Monalisa Biswal
Sponsor: SERB & DST
Short Term Courses Organized
1. Recent Trends in Power System & Renewable Energy-21-25 September 2016.
2. PSIM & CYME Platform for Power Electronics and Power System- 06-10 March 2017.
1. “Protection Schemes for Sustainable Microgrids”, Sustainable Interdependent Networks: From Theory to Application, Springer, 2018.
Associate Member, The Institution of Engineers, India
Life Member of Orissa Bigyan Academy
ISTE, Life Member: LM-95003
Honours & Awards
- POSOCO Power System Award-2014
- Young Scientist-SERB & DST-2016
- Young Scientist Award: Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress-2017
- Outstanding Reviewer, Measurement Elsevier-2016
Ph.D Candidates: 4 Ongoing
M.Tech Candidates:5 Completed, 2 Ongoing
- Reviewer – IEEE Transaction on Power Delivery, USA
- Reviewer – Journal of Electric Power Components and Systems, Taylor and Francis.
- Reviewer – International Journal of Electric Power & Energy System, Elsevier.
- Reviewer – European Transaction on Electrical Power, Wiley Publication.
- Reviewer – IET, Generation, Transmission & Distribution.
- Reviewer – Measurement, Elsevier Science.
- Reviewer-IEEE System Journal
- Program Committee Member of RDCAPE (1st International Conference on Recent Development in Control, Automation & Power Engineering-2015, 12-13 March 2015, IEEE Sponsored)
- National Advisory Committee Member, Recent Advances in Renewable Energy & Control (RAREC) 11-12th April 2015.
- Reviewer in IEEE Conference in NIT Kurukhetra-ICEPE-2015, 12-13 June
- Program Committee Member of ICEPES-2016, NIT Bhopal
- Reviewer in IEEE Conference-NPSC-2016- IIT Bhubaneswar