|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. (NIT Raipur)|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. (NIT Raipur)|
Power System Protection, Application of Soft Computing Techniques in power system, Microgrid, Renewable energy
List of publications :
SCI Index Journal
1. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley and Subhojit Ghosh, “Stochastic Weather Modeling-Based ProtectionScheme for Hybrid PV–Wind System with Immunity against Solar Irradiance and Wind Speed” in IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 3430-3439, Sept. 2020, doi: 10.1109/JSYST.2020.2964990, Impact Factor 3.93
2. PK Jena, S Ghosh, Ebha Koley , “Identification of strategic sensor locations for intrusion detection and classification in smart grid networks”, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Volume 139, July 2022, Impact Factor 4.63.
3. AG Rameshrao, E Koley, S Ghosh, “An optimal sensor location based protection scheme for DER-integrated hybrid AC/DC microgrid with reduced communication delay”, Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks 30, 100680.
4. P. K. Jena, S. Ghosh and Ebha Koley, "A Binary-Optimization-Based Coordinated Cyber-Physical Attack for Disrupting Electricity Market Operation," in IEEE Systems Journal, doi: 10.1109/JSYST.2020.3023859.
5. P. K. Jena, S. Ghosh and Ebha Koley, "Identification of Optimal Sensor Location Based on Trade-Off Approach to Improve Resiliency of Electricity Market in Smart Grid", IEEE Sensors Journal, Impact Factor 3.073
6. Prasanta Kumar Jena, Subhojit Ghosh, Ebha Koley, Dusmanta Kumar Mohanta, Innocent Kamwa, “Design of AC state estimation based cyber-physical attack for disrupting electricity market operation under limited sensor information”, Electric Power Systems Research, Volume 205, 2022, 107732, ISSN 0378-7796,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epsr.2021.107732.
7. Prasanta Kumar Jena, Subhojit Ghosh, Ebha Koley, Design of a coordinated cyber-physical attack in IoT based smart grid under limited intruder accessibility, International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection, Volume 35, 2021, 100484, ISSN 1874-5482, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcip.2021.100484.
8. Tirupathi Rao Althi, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh“Protection of six-phase transmission line using recursive estimation of non-linear autoregression model coefficients and decision tree,” IET Science, Measurement & Technology (DOI:10.1049/iet-smt.2019.0282)
9. Shankarshan Prasad Tiwari; Ebha Koley; Murli Manohar; Subhojit Ghosh; Dusmanta Kumar Mohanta; Ramesh C. Bansal, Enhancing robustness of DC microgrid protection during weather intermittency and source outage for improved resilience and system integrity, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, e13243, https://doi.org/10.1002/2050-7038.13243
10. S.K. Tiwari, Ebha Koley, and Subhojit Ghosh, “Communication-less ensemble classifier-based protection scheme for DC microgrid with adaptiveness to network reconfiguration and weather intermittency” Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks 26, 100460
11. P. K. Jena, S. Ghosh Ebha Koley and Murli Manohar, "An Ensemble Classifier Based Scheme for Detection of False Data Attacks Aiming at Disruption of Electricity Market Operation", Journal of Network and Systems Management 29 (4), 1-26
12. TK Das, S Ghosh, E Koley, “Prevention and detection of FDIA on power-network protection scheme using multiple support set” Journal of Information Security and Applications 63, 103054.
13. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley and Subhojit Ghosh, Microgrid protection against high impedance faults with robustness to harmonic intrusion and weather intermittency, IET Renewable Power Generation.
14. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley and Subhojit Ghosh, "Microgrid protection under weather uncertainty using joint probabilistic modeling of solar irradiance and wind speed" Computers & Electrical Engineering,Volume 86, September 2020.
15. Sunil K Shukla, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, “Grey wolf optimization-tuned convolutional neural network for transmission line protection with immunity against symmetrical and asymmetrical power swing” Neural Computing and Applications, 2020
16. Sunil K Shukla, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, Dusmanta K Mohanta, “Enhancing the reliability of six‐phase transmission line protection using power quality informatics with real‐time validation” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 16 May 2019, https://doi.org/10.1002/2050-7038.12048, Impact factor:1.314.
17. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley and Subhojit Ghosh, “Enhancing resilience of PV-fed microgrid by improved relaying and differentiating between inverter faults and distribution line faults” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Volume 108, June 2019, Pages 271-279, Impact Factor: 4.418.
18. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, Dusmanta Kumar Mohanta, and R. C. Bansal, “Spatio-temporal information based protection scheme for PV integrated microgrid under solar irradiance intermittency using deep convolutional neural network” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Volume 116, March 2020, Impact Factor: 4.418.
19. Sunil K. Shukla, Ebha koley, and Subhojit Ghosh“A novel approach based on line inequality concept and sine cosine algorithm for estimating optimal reach setting of quadrilateral relays” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering,15 July 2019, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-019-04004-4, Impact Factor 2.334.
20. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, “Enhancing the reliability of protection scheme for PV integrated microgrid by discriminating between array faults and symmetrical line faults using sparse auto encoder” IET Renewable Power Generation, Volume 13, Issue 2, 04 February 2019, p. 308 – 317, Impact Factor: 3.605.
21. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, “Microgrid protection under wind speed intermittency using extreme learning machine” Computers & Electrical Engineering, Volume 72, November 2018, Pages 369-382, Impact Factor: 3.818.
22. Sunil K Shukla, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, “DC offset estimation-based fault detection in transmission line during power swing using ensemble of decision tree” IET Science, Measurement & Technology, 2018, Impact Factor: 1.895.
23. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley, and Subhojit Ghosh, "Reliable protection scheme for PV integrated microgrid using an ensemble classifier approach with real-time validation." IET Science, Measurement & Technology, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 200-208, Mar 2018, DOI: 10.1049/iet-smt.2017.0270, Impact Factor: 1.895.
24. Sunil K. Shukla, Ebha koley, Subhojit Ghosh " A hybrid wavelet–APSO–ANN-based protection scheme for six-phase transmission line with real-time validation" Neural Comput & Applic (2018), pp. 1-15, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-018-3400-x, Impact Factor 5.606.
25. Ebha Koley, Sunil K. shukla, Subhojit Ghosh, Dusmanta K. Mohanta, “Protection scheme for power transmission lines based on SVM and ANN considering the presence of non-linear loads” , IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 2017, 11 (9), pp. 2333-2341, doi: 10.1049/iet-gtd.2016.1802, Impact Factor: 3.229.
26. Ebha Koley, Khushaboo Verma and Subhojit Ghosh, “A modular neuro-wavelet based non-unit protection scheme for zone identification and fault location in six-phase transmission line” Neural Comput & Applic,2016, (Springer) DOI 10.1007/s00521-016-2566-3, Impact Factor 5.606.
27. Ebha Koley, Raunak Kumar and Subhojit Ghosh, “Low cost microcontroller based fault detector, classifier, zone identifier and locator for transmission lines using wavelet transform and artificial neural network: A hardware co-simulation approach” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, doi: 10.1016/j.ijepes.2016.02.015 (Elsevier pubication), Impact Factor: 4.63.
28. Ebha Koley, Khushaboo Verma and Subhojit Ghosh, “An improved fault detection classification and location scheme based on wavelet transform and artificial neural network for six phase transmission line using single end data only” SpringerPlus (2015) 4:551, DOI 10.1186/s40064-015-1342-7.
29. Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and Aniruddha Santosh Thoke, “A new single-ended artiﬁcial neural network-based protection scheme for shunt faults in six-phase transmission line” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 2015; 25(7): 1257–1280, doi: 10.1002/etep.1901, Impact factor:2.86.
Non-SCI Index Journals
1. Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and A. S. Thoke, “Artificial Neural Network based protection scheme for One Conductor Open Faults in Six Phase Transmission Line” International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 101, No.4, pp.42-46, 2014. Doi. 10.5120/17678-8522.
2. Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and A. S. Thoke, “Six Phase to Ground Fault Detection and Classification of Transmission Line using ANN” International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 41, No.4, pp.6-10, 2012. DOI. 10.5120/5527-7568.
List of Conference papers
1. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, "An Efficient MPPT and Reliable Protection Scheme for PV-Integrated Microgrid Under Partial Shading and Array Faults” Modern Maximum Power Point Tracking Techniques for Photovoltaic Energy Systems, pp. 303-329, Publisher: Springer, ISBN 978-3-030-05577-6.
2. Manohar M., Koley E., Kumar Y., Ghosh S. (2018) Discrete Wavelet Transform and kNN-Based Fault Detector and Classifier for PV Integrated Microgrid. In: Kolhe M., Trivedi M., Tiwari S., Singh V. (eds) Advances in Data and Information Sciences. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 38. Springer, Singapore
1. Young scientist award during 14th Chhattisgarh Young Scientists Congress-2016.
2. K SHANKAR IEEE BS 2020 Meritorious Paper Award in PhD category by IEEE Bombay section for the paper titled "A Binary-Optimization-Based Coordinated Cyber-Physical Attack for Disrupting Electricity Market Operation".
3. Best paper award: Sai Sowmya Nagam, Ebha Koley and Subhojit Ghosh, "Artificial neural network based fault locator for three phase transmission line with STATCOM", IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research ( IEEE ICCIC-2017), Venue: Tamilnadu College of Engineering, Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu, India, 14 to 16, December 2017.
Sponsored Research Project:
1.Project Title: “A hybrid artificial neural network and fuzzy logic approach with wavelet transform based multi resolution analysis for fault detection, classification and location in six phase transmission line” (ongoing)
Role: Principal Investigator
Sponsoring Agency: Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology
Cost: Rs. 4,96,000/-
2. Project Title: Detection of Data Attacks and Design of resistance mechanism in smart grids
Role: Co-Principal Investigator
Sponsoring Agency: DST
Cost: 66.47 Lakhs
PhD and M.Tech Thesis Guidance
Membership to Professional Bodies: