|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. (NIT Raipur)|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. (NIT Raipur)|
Power System Protection, Soft Computing Techniques , Machine Drives, Power Electronics
List of publications:
1. Ebha Koley, Khushaboo Verma and Subhojit Ghosh, “ A modular neuro-wavelet based non-unit protection scheme for zone identification and fault location in six-phase transmission line” Neural Comput & Applic,2016, (Springer) DOI 10.1007/s00521-016-2566-3, , SCI Index Journal..
2. Ebha Koley, Raunak Kumar and Subhojit Ghosh, “Low cost microcontroller based fault detector, classifier, zone identifier and locator for transmission lines using wavelet transform and artificial neural network: A hardware co-simulation approach” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, doi: 10.1016/j.ijepes.2016.02.015 (Elsevier pubication), SCI Index Journal.
3. Ebha Koley, Khushaboo Verma and Subhojit Ghosh, “An improved fault detection classification and location scheme based on wavelet transform and artificial neural network for six phase transmission line using single end data only” SpringerPlus (2015) 4:551, DOI 10.1186/s40064-015-1342-7. SCI Index Journal.
4. Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and Aniruddha Santosh Thoke, “A new single-ended artiﬁcial neural network-based protection scheme for shunt faults in six-phase transmission line” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems (formerly known as “European transaction on electrical power”), 2015; 25(7): 1257–1280, doi: 10.1002/etep.1901. SCI Index Journal.
5. Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and A. S. Thoke, “Artificial Neural Network based protection scheme for One Conductor Open Faults in Six Phase Transmission Line” International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 101, No.4, pp.42-46, 2014. Doi. 10.5120/17678-8522.
6. Vikram Raju Gotte and Ebha Koley, “Fuzzy Logic Based Fault Detector and Classifier for Three Phase Transmission Lines with STATCOM” IEEE International Conference on Electrical Power and Energy Systems (ICEPES– 2016) organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, during 14-16 Dec. 2016
7. Rahul Agrawal and Ebha Koley, “ Fuzzy logic based protection scheme for symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults in three phase series compensated transmission line” accepted in International Conference on “Micro-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering” (ICMETE-2016) on 22 & 23, September, 2016, IEEE UP Section and IEEE Electron Devices Society.
8. Ravi Kumar, Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and A.S. Thoke, “Fault Classification of Phase to Phase Fault in Six Phase Transmission Line using Haar Wavelet and ANN” International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN), pp. 5 – 8, 20-21 Feb. 2014. Doi. 10.1109/SPIN.2014.6776911.
9. Aravinda Surya. V, Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and A.S. Thoke, “Artificial Neural Network based Fault Locator for Single Line to Ground Fault in Double Circuit Transmission Line” International Conference on Quality Management-2014 (ICQM-2014), 22-23 March, 2014, Raipur, India.
10. A.Naresh Kumar, Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav, and A.S. Thoke, “Artificial Neural Network Based Fault Locator for Six Open Conductor Fault in Six Phase Transmission line” National conference on “Recent Advancements in Power System Engineering (RAPSE-2013)”21-22 March-2013, VIT Campus, Jaipur, India.
11. Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and A. S. Thoke, “Six Phase to Ground Fault Detection and Classification of Transmission Line using ANN” International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 41, No.4, pp.6-10, 2012. DOI. 10.5120/5527-7568.
12. Tejash Khodiyar, Ebha Koley, Anamika Jain and A.S.Thoke, “Protection of Six Phase Transmission Line Against Phase to Phase Faults” Proc. of the Intl. Conf. on Advances in Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2012, pp. 217-220. doi:10.3850/978-981-07-1847-3 P0714.
13. Ebha Koley, Anamika Jain, A.S.Thoke and Abhinav Jain and Subhojit Ghosh, “Detection and classification of faults on six phase transmission line using ANN” International Conference on Computer and Communication Technology (ICCCT), pp. 15-17 Sept. 2011, NIT Allahabad. doi:10.1109/ICCCT.2011.6075177.
14. Anamika Jain, A.S.Thoke, R.N. Patel and Ebha Koley, “Intercircuit and Cross-country Fault Detection and Classification Using Artificial Neural Network”, IEEE India Conference (INDICON) 2010. DOI: 10.1109/INDCON.2010.5712601.
15. Ebha Koley, Anamika Jain, A.S.Thoke, Soumik Roy, Sunny Vikas, Mitali Se, Satya Prakash and Somi, “ Modelling and simulation of six phase transmission line using Matlab/Simulation”, Proceeding of a National Conference & Event “ Technologia 2010”, 24-25th Feb. 2010, Bhilai.
16. Anamika Jain, A.S.Thoke, Ebha Koley and R.N. Patel, “Fault Classification and Fault Distance Location of Double Circuit Transmission Lines for Phase to Phase Faults using only One Terminal Data”, Third International Conference on Power Systems, IIT Kharagpur, INDIA December 27-29, 2009. DOI: 10.1109/ICPWS.2009.5442673.
17. Anamika Jain, A.S.Thoke, R.N. Patel and Ebha Koley, “Double phase to ground fault classification using ANN” 18th symposium on emerging needs in computing, communication, signals and power, IEEE Bangalore section, 29th august 2009, Bangalore.
Young scientist award during 14th Chhattisgarh Young Scientists Congress-2016.
Sponsored Research Project:
Project Title: “A hybrid artificial neural network and fuzzy logic approach with wavelet transform based multi resolution analysis for fault detection, classification and location in six phase transmission line” (ongoing)
Role: Principal Investigator
Sponsoring Agency: Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology
Cost: Rs. 4,96,000/-
PhD and M.Tech Thesis Guidance
Membership to Professional Bodies: