|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. (NIT Raipur)|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. (NIT Raipur)|
Power System Protection, Application of Soft Computing Techniques in power system, Microgrid, Renewable energy
List of publications :
SCI Index Journal.
1. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley and Subhojit Ghosh, “Enhancing resilience of PV-fed microgrid by improved relaying and differentiating between inverter faults and distribution line faults” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Volume 108, June 2019, Pages 271-279.
2. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, “Enhancing the reliability of protection scheme for PV integrated microgrid by discriminating between array faults and symmetrical line faults using sparse auto encoder” IET Renewable Power Generation, Volume 13, Issue 2, 04 February 2019, p. 308 – 317.
3. Sunil K Shukla, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, Dusmanta K Mohanta, “Enhancing the reliability of six‐phase transmission line protection using power quality informatics with real‐time validation” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 16 May 2019, https://doi.org/10.1002/2050-7038.12048
4. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, “Microgrid protection under wind speed intermittency using extreme learning machine” Computers & Electrical Engineering, Volume 72, November 2018, Pages 369-382.
5. Sunil K Shukla, Ebha Koley, Subhojit Ghosh, “DC offset estimation-based fault detection in transmission line during power swing using ensemble of decision tree” IET Science, Measurement & Technology, 2018.
6. Murli Manohar, Ebha Koley, and Subhojit Ghosh, "Reliable protection scheme for PV integrated microgrid using an ensemble classifier approach with real-time validation." IET Science, Measurement & Technology, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 200-208, Mar 2018, DOI: 10.1049/iet-smt.2017.0270
7. Sunil K. Shukla, Ebha koley, Subhojit Ghosh " A hybrid wavelet–APSO–ANN-based protection scheme for six-phase transmission line with real-time validation" Neural Comput & Applic (2018), pp. 1-15, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-018-3400-x.
8. Ebha Koley, Sunil K. shukla, Subhojit Ghosh, Dusmanta K. Mohanta, “Protection scheme for power transmission lines based on SVM and ANN considering the presence of non-linear loads” , IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 2017, 11 (9), pp. 2333-2341, doi: 10.1049/iet-gtd.2016.1802.
9. Ebha Koley, Khushaboo Verma and Subhojit Ghosh, “ A modular neuro-wavelet based non-unit protection scheme for zone identification and fault location in six-phase transmission line” Neural Comput & Applic,2016, (Springer) DOI 10.1007/s00521-016-2566-3.
10. Ebha Koley, Raunak Kumar and Subhojit Ghosh, “Low cost microcontroller based fault detector, classifier, zone identifier and locator for transmission lines using wavelet transform and artificial neural network: A hardware co-simulation approach” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, doi: 10.1016/j.ijepes.2016.02.015 (Elsevier pubication).
11. Ebha Koley, Khushaboo Verma and Subhojit Ghosh, “An improved fault detection classification and location scheme based on wavelet transform and artificial neural network for six phase transmission line using single end data only” SpringerPlus (2015) 4:551, DOI 10.1186/s40064-015-1342-7.
12. Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and Aniruddha Santosh Thoke, “A new single-ended artiﬁcial neural network-based protection scheme for shunt faults in six-phase transmission line” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems (formerly known as “European transaction on electrical power”), 2015; 25(7): 1257–1280, doi: 10.1002/etep.1901.
Non-SCI Index Journals
1. Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and A. S. Thoke, “Artificial Neural Network based protection scheme for One Conductor Open Faults in Six Phase Transmission Line” International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 101, No.4, pp.42-46, 2014. Doi. 10.5120/17678-8522.
2. Ebha Koley, Anamika Yadav and A. S. Thoke, “Six Phase to Ground Fault Detection and Classification of Transmission Line using ANN” International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 41, No.4, pp.6-10, 2012. DOI. 10.5120/5527-7568.
List of Conference papers
1. Young scientist award during 14th Chhattisgarh Young Scientists Congress-2016.
2. Best paper award: Sai Sowmya Nagam, Ebha Koley and Subhojit Ghosh, "Artificial neural network based fault locator for three phase transmission line with STATCOM", IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research ( IEEE ICCIC-2017), Venue: Tamilnadu College of Engineering, Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu, India, 14 to 16, December 2017.
Sponsored Research Project:
Project Title: “A hybrid artificial neural network and fuzzy logic approach with wavelet transform based multi resolution analysis for fault detection, classification and location in six phase transmission line” (ongoing)
Role: Principal Investigator
Sponsoring Agency: Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology
Cost: Rs. 4,96,000/-
PhD and M.Tech Thesis Guidance
Membership to Professional Bodies: