Invited Talk Delivered
- “Green Chemistry: - Zero Waste Production”. Invited Talk delivered at the International Conference on Innovation & Research in Technology for Sustainable Development, organized by OP Jindal Institute of Technology, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh. November 1-3, 2012
- “Synthesis and Analytical Review of Hydroxamic Acid for Separation Science and Nuclear fuel Reprocessing” Invited Talk delivered at the All India Conference-2012 on Chemical Science: Integrated Efforts for Sustainable Development & Ecological Resilience, organized by Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Bhilai (C.G.), 20-21January2012.
- “Environmental Management & Waste Minimization” Invited Talk delivered at the Short term course on Waste Treatment & Cleaner Technologies 28 May-01-June 2012, National Institute Technology, Raipur.
- “Determination of hazardous elements in environmental samples”, Invited Talk delivered at the one week Short term course on Technical launching on environmental issues, 26 June to 30 June 2013, National Institute Technology, Raipur.
- "Green Chemistry and Zero Analytical Nuclear waste" Key Note address and Chaired the technical session, at National Conference Vimarsh 2013, 12th September 2013, Chouksey Engineering college, Bilaspur.
- "Advanced Methods of Analysis of Nuclear Materials", Expert Lecture during Short term course on Recent Trends in Material Science II, 30 Sept to 4th Oct 2013, National Institute Technology, Raipur.
Accepted Invited Talk:
- “Synthesis & Analytical Review of Hydroxamic Acids for Separation Science & Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing”, Invited Talk accepted in 14th Florida Hetrocyclic and Synthetic IUPAC Sponsored Conference (FloHet-2012) ARKAT USA, Inc, 4-7 March 2012.
- “Reaction Mechanism of the Ceric Oxidation of Benzohydroxamic Acid in Various Acid Medium”, Invited Talk accepted in the International Journal of Arts and Sciences (IJAS) International Conference for Academic Disciplines, Central Connecticut State University, New Britain USA, 13-16 March 2012.
Membership of Professional Societies
- Indian Association of Nuclear Chemists and Allied Scientists – Life Member – 2010
- Indian Chemical Society – Life member no. – SF/6972/(LM)(2009)
- Indian Society of Technical Education – Life member no. – LM 23429 – 1996.
- Association of separation scientists and Technologists (ASSET) LM- 207.
- The Indian Science Congress Association L21972.
- Association of Chemistry Teachers LM- 1262.
- Indian Nuclear Society LM- 10579.
- Chemical Research Society of India, LM- 1607.
- Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, annual member, A/R- III/ 2340.
No. of Ph.D. guided:
2 Thesis Submitted
Academic/ Administrative Responsibilities at Institute or Departmental Level
- Member of Senate
- Chair person of Board of studies of Chemistry
- Head, Department of Chemistry, since 2001
- Incharge 1st & 2nd semester students and Time Table since 2001
- Chairperson of Admission Committee in 2006
- Superintendent of Examination – December 2008
- Chair Person of Doctoral Research Committee – Chemistry Oct 2008
- Chair Person of Doctoral Guidance Committee – Chemistry – 6 Ph. D. Candidates.
Association with University/ State/ National/ International Bodies
- Member of Board of studies of State Technical University - 2001
- Subject expert for State PSC syllabus formation & Model answers of state competitive exam – 2006
- Subject expert for preparation of model papers for national competitive exam – 2010
- Subject expert for Recruitment of faculties in state and NIT – 2008 – 2009.
Research papers reviewed
- Journal of Hazardous Materials
- International Research Journal of Pure of Applied Chemistry
- CSVTU research journal
Extra Curricular / Social / Cultural Activities
- Chairperson of cultural committee – 2009
- Chairperson of Anti-ragging committee –since 2001
- Member of Alumni Association
- Winner of Chess – 1978
- Best award of Proficiency – 1978
- UNO Exam Certificates