|Department||Department of Chemistry|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. ; Ph.D.|
|Department||Department of Chemistry|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. ; Ph.D.|
Area of Specialization:
18. Archana Yadav, Somnath, M.Ahmad & Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui
Luminescent properties of activated forms of rigid ligand Cd (II)-coordination polymers sustained by hydrogen bond
Inorganica Chimica Acta, 529(2022)120660.
17. Archana Yadav, Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui
Hydrogen-Bonded Copper Coordination Architectures: A CSD Study Based Magneto-Structural AnalysisInternational Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering, 2021,(7), 14-21
16. Somnath, L. Tyagi, R. Singh, P. Lama & Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui
15. Ashok K. Bharati, M. Fátima C. Guedes da Silva, Kafeel Ahmad SiddiquiA New Cd-Coordination polymer based on 1,3-di(4-pyridyl)propane: Synthesis, Crystal structure, Thermogravimetric analysis and Photoluminescent Properties
Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 2020, 73(16), 2265-2274
14. Ashok K. Bharati, P. Lama, D. Bienko, Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui
Synthesis and magneto-structural analysis of H-bonded Cu/Ni-orotato coordination polymers.
Journal of Molecular Structure,1223 (2020) 128964 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molstruc.2020.128964
13. Ravi Pratap Singh, Vinay Kumar Maurya, Lal Bahadur Prasad, Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui
Three novel Cd(II) dithiocarbamate complexes: synthesis, structural diversity and fluorescence properties.
Journal of The Iranian Chemical Society
https ://doi.org/10.1007/s1373 8-020-01965 -4
11. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui, Ashok Kumar Bharati, Prem Lama
Zinc-orotate coordination polymer: synthesis, thermogravimetric analysis and luminescence properties.
Springer Nature Applied Sciences, 2020,
10. Ashok Kumar Bharati, Somnath, Prem Lama, Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui*A Novel Mixed Ligand Zn-Coordination Polymer: Synthesis, Crystal structure, Thermogravimetric analysis and Photoluminescent Properties
Inorganica Chimica Acta, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ica.2019.119219
Synthesis, structure and thermogravimetric analysis of novel dithiocarbamate based Zn(II),Cd(II) and Hg(II) complexes.
Journal of Molecular Structure, Volume 1198, 15 December 2019, 126912.
Three new homoleptic nickel(II) 1,1-dithiocarbamate complexes: Synthesis, structure , electrical conductivity and DFT Study
2D hydrogen‑bonded manganese–picolinate coordination network: ionic liquid‑induced synthesis, crystal structure and thermogravimetric analysis
Journal of Iranian Chemical Society, 2018,15,93-99.
3. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui and Prem LamaFirst Orotic acid and Isonicotinic acid based Zn-complex: Hydrothermal Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Thermogravimetric Analysis.
Journal of Structural chemistry,2018,59,1,166-171.
Structural Diversity of Metal-Organic Hydrates: A Crystallographic Structural Data Base Study.
Journal of Structural Chemistry,2018,59,1,106-113.
Magneto-structural Analysis of Metal-Orotato Coordination Complexes Based on N–H…O and O–H…O Supramolecular Synthon.
Polyhedron, 2016, 111, 53-63.
"A Supramolecular Synthon approach to aid the discovery of architecture sustained by C-H...M hydrogen bonds" Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 8501-8503. Impact factor: 6.837. (Cited by 13 articles).
2. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui
"C-H...Onitrate Synthon Assisted Molecular Assembly of H-bonded Ni(II) and Cu(II) Complexes" Journal of Coordination Chemistry 2013, 66(12), 2039-2050. Impact factor: 2.224. (Cited by 2 articles)
3. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui and Gopal K. Mehrotra
"Zn(Nicotinate)2.4H2O Complexes – A Precursor for ZnO Nanoparticle" . Journal of Coordination Chemistry 2013, 66(10), 1746 – 1752. Impact factor: 2.224 (Cited by 3 articles).
4. Shaunak Chakraborty, Ritesh Dubey, Manish Kumar Msihra, Sumy Joseph, Arijiit Mukherjee, Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui, Srinu Tothadi, Tejender Singh Thakur, Sunil Varughese.
"Crystal Engineering in the Desiraju Research Group in Bangalore" Crystal Growth and Design, 2012, 12, 4688-4691. Impact factor: 4.720. (Cited by 3 articles).
5. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui
"1D Hydrogen bonded water in Cu (II)-picolinate coordination polymer: Synthesis, crystal structure and thermogravimetric Analysis" Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 2012, 65(12) 4168-4176. Impact factor: 2.224 (Cited by 2 articles)
6. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui, G. K. Mehrotra, J. Mrozinski.
“Cation-templated 2-D Mn(II)-oxalate Framework with an Acyclic Tetrameric Water Cluster. Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 2011, 13-14, 2367-2376.(Appeared as Cover Page Article). (Cited by 2 articles)Impact factor: 2.224
7. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui, G. K. Mehrotra, R. J. Butcher.
“Molecular Self-assembly of Cadmium-triazolate Complexes via Hydrogen Bonding: Synthesis, Structure and Photoluminescent Properties.' Inorg. Chem. Commun. 2011, 14, 814-817. (Cited by 11 articles) Impact factor: 2.224
8. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui, G. K. Mehrotra, J. Mrozinski, R. J. Butcher.
“Anion Assisted Molecular Self-Organization of a Ni(II) Complex Involving Hydrogen Bonded Supramolecular Synthons as Nodes.”Journal of Molecular Structure, 2010, 964, 18-26. Impact factor: 1.634 (Cited by 6 articles).
9. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui, M. Bolte, G. K. Mehrotra.
“Triazole Based Cadmium (II) Anionic Framework with 2-Dimensional Helical Channels: Ionic Liquid Induced Synthesis.” Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2010, 363, 457-463. (Cited by 10 articles) Impact factor: 2.041
10. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui, G. K. Mehrotra, R. L. LaDuca.
“Molecular Self-organization of Metal-Complexes into H-bonded Metallo-Supramolecular Network based on R 44 (12) and R 44 (22) Synthons. Polyhedron, 2009, 28, 4077-4083. (Cited by 6 articles). Impact factor: 2.056.
11. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui, G. K. Mehrotra, J. Mrozinski, R. J. Butcher.
“H-bonded Porous Supramolecular Network of a CuII Complex Assisted by Assembled 2D Sheet of Chair Form Hexameric Water Cluster.” European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2008, 4166-4172. Impact factor: 3.12 (Cited by 14 articles).
Organized International Topical Conference
1. First International Conference on "Crystal Engineering-From Molecule to Crystal" , March 30-31, 2019- Organizing Secretary.
2. Second International Conference on "Crystal Engineering-From Molecule to Crystal" (A Virtual Meeting) , June19-20, 2020- Organizing Secretary.
3. International Online Workshop on "Combting OCVID19: Its Time to Respond with Resilience" June 30- July 4, 2020.
1. Delivered Invited lecture in "India International Scinece Festival-2019" November 4-8th, Biswa Bangla Convention Center-Kolkatta, Organized by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
1. Ashok Kumar Bharati (CSIR-JRF)
2. Archana Yadav
1. Somnath (Institute Fellow; CSIR NET)
2. Priyanka Singh
3. Vibhav Shukla (CSIR NET; Institute Fellow)
5. Anat Ram Sidar
Membership of Professional Bodies
(i) Indian Crystallographic Association-Life Time Member (LM656)
UGC-Dr. D. S. Kothari, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow (July 2010 to December 2012), Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Project Advisor: Prof. Gautam R. Desiraju
Project Title: Crystal Engineering and Supramolecular Synthon Approach for the analysis of the Architecture Sustained by C-H…M Hydrogen Bond
(i) Crystal Engineering Communications (Royal Society of Chemistry).
(ii) RSC Advances (Royal Society of Chemistry).
(iii) Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry (Springer).
(iv) Main Group Metal Chemistry (Degruyter)
(v) Indian Journal of Chemistry Section A
(Vi) Molecules (MDPI)
(vii) Journal of Molecular Structure (Elsevier)
On-Going/Completed Research Project:
(i) EXTERNALY FUNDED PROJECT:
(A) Title: A Supramolecular Synthon Approach for Magneto-Structural Analysis of Hydrogen Bonded Metal-Organic Coordination Network.
Funding Agency: CSIR, New Delhi India
Amount: 10.00 Lacs (W.E.F 01/05/2018)
(B) Title: Crystal Engineering and Supramolecular Synthon Approach for Assembly of Hydrogen Bonded metal Complexes.
Funding Agency: SERB-DST, New Delhi India
Amount: 17.88 Lac (Completed on 10/09/2017; Published 06 Articles )
Scheme: Start-Up-Grant (Young Scientists)
Got Certificate from SERB in which the project was graded under "Very Good" category.
(ii) RESEARCH SEED GRANT PROJECT @ NIT RAIPUR
|S.No.||No & Title of the Project||Co-ordinators||Research Grant||Year of Sanction||Current status|
No: NITRR/Seed Grant/2016-17/001
Functional Nanoporous Coordination Polymers: Design, Synthesis and Application
|Dr. Kafeel Ahmad Siddiqui||5,00,000.00||2017||
Published 08 Research Articles in International SCI Journals.