MTech :IIT Kharagpur
Ph.D. : IIT Hyderabad
MBA : IICT Lucknow
BTech students guided: 24
Btech students project guidence ongoing : 7
PhD students ongoing : 1
Short-term courses conducted
- One Week TEQIP-II Sponsored Short Term Training Program on Soft Computing and Intelligent Techniques in Science and Engineering (SCI-TSE)From September 30th to October 4th 2016.
- One Week TEQIP-II Sponsored Short Term Training Program on “Bioprocess Development, Reactor Design and Analysis" From January 9th to January 13th 2017.
- Attended workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights” organized by National institute of Technology Raipur which was held on 14-02-14 & 15-02-14.
- Attended workshop on “Academic ethics and IPR” organized by National institute of Technology Raipur & Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology which was held on 04-04-14 & 05-04-14.
- Attended training from 2/6/14 to 13/06/14 at National institute of Technology Raipur which conducted by National institute of technical teachers’ training and research, Bhopal.
- Attended in the workshop “collection Development of E-books in libraries “as participant organized by central library, NIT, Raipur during 14th -15th November 2014.
- Attended in the workshop ”A demonstration on Applications of Labview software and associated hardwares” NIT, Raipur during 26th -30th october 2015.
Guest lecture/Invited lecture
- Dr. B. V. Raju Institute of Technology, chemical engineering department, Hyderabad invited a talk on “Experimental, modeling and optimization studies on bioprocesses”.
- National Institute of technology Raipur, Bio-medical Engineering department invited for a talk on Mat lab Software tools “Short term course on Recent Research Methodologies and Instrumentation Techniques on Chemical and Bio-Medical Engineering” which was held on 15th-19th December, 2014.
- National Institute of technology Raipur, Computer science department invited for a talk on Mat lab Software tools “Soft computing and Intelligent Techniques in Science and engineering” which was held on 30thsep-19th October, 2016.
- National Institute of technology Raipur, Biotechnology department invited for a talk on Design of Experiments for bioprocesses “Bioprocess Development, Reactor Design and Analysis” which was held on 9thJan-13th January, 2017.
- Chemical Engineering Communications-Taylor & Francis, UK
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering- Wiley Publishers
- Industrial Lubrication and tribology - Emerald Publishers
- Journal of advances in biotechnolgy
- The Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part H: Journal of Engineering in Medicine -Sage publishers
- The Open Public Health Journal - Bentham publishers
- Neural Computing and Applications - Springer publishers
- Microbiology - Springer Publishers
- International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology - Inderscience publishers
- World Journal of Surgical Oncology - Biomed central
R & D PROJECTS
- Department of science and technology -2010-2013 completed -22 lakhs- Title: Experimental, Modeling and Optimization studies on Biosurfactants-
- Chattishgarh Counsel of Science and Technology -2016-2018-4 lakhs-on going-Title: Computer-aided drug design of peptide based drugs: lipopeptides
- Department of science and technology -2017-2020 Ongoing-43laks- Title: Experimental, Mathematical and Kinetic Modeling of Microbial Fuel Cell From the Waste Water.
- 16-08-2013 to till now at NIT Raipur as Assistant Professor
- 13-06-2010 to 13-06-2013 as woman scientist at IICT Hyderabad
Laboratories taken : BTech-Biotechnology
- Mechanical unit operations and Bioinformatics
- Convenor of Departmental academic committee (DAC), Department of Biotechnology, NIT Raipur.
- BITSA- Faculty incharge.
- Indian institute of chemical engineers life member-
- The Indian science congress association, Kolkata, India, life member-L25054
- Indian institute of engineer’s, Kolkata, India Associate member: Membership id: AM155982-9
- Biotechnology Research society life member, NIIST, Trivandrum, India: Membership id: LM 1800
Matlab, Shrodinger, C Language, Design expert.