1. J. Satya Eswari, Swasti Dhagat. Surfactin assisted synthesis of silver nanoparticles and drug design aspects of surfactin synthetase. Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. accepted. 2018. Impact factor: 1.1. SCI.
2. Evolutionary Trends in Industrial Production of α-amylase" by Satya Eswari Jujjavarapu and Swasti Dhagat to the journal Recent Patents on Biotechnology An invited Review in the journal of Recent Patents on Biotechnology Special Thematic Issues on Recent advances in strain improvement, production, purification and applications of Industrial Enzyme. 2017.
3. J.Satya eswari,“Production of rhamnolipid biosurfactant from fed batch culture by Pseudomonas aeruginosa using multiple substrates”, Current Nutrition and food science. 2018
MTech :IIT Kharagpur
Ph.D. : IIT Hyderabad
MBA : IICT Lucknow
BTech students guided: 24
Btech students project guidence ongoing : 7
PhD students ongoing : 2
Early Career Research award -2017
IEI Young engineer award-2018
Short-term courses conducted
- One Week TEQIP-II Sponsored Short Term Training Program on Soft Computing and Intelligent Techniques in Science and Engineering (SCI-TSE)From September 30th to October 4th 2016.
- One Week TEQIP-II Sponsored Short Term Training Program on “Bioprocess Development, Reactor Design and Analysis" From January 9th to January 13th 2017.
- Attended workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights” organized by National institute of Technology Raipur which was held on 14-02-14 & 15-02-14.
- Attended workshop on “Academic ethics and IPR” organized by National institute of Technology Raipur & Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology which was held on 04-04-14 & 05-04-14.
- Attended training from 2/6/14 to 13/06/14 at National institute of Technology Raipur which conducted by National institute of technical teachers’ training and research, Bhopal.
- Attended in the workshop “collection Development of E-books in libraries “as participant organized by central library, NIT, Raipur during 14th -15th November 2014.
- Attended in the workshop ”A demonstration on Applications of Labview software and associated hardwares” NIT, Raipur during 26th -30th october 2015.
Guest lecture/Invited lecture
- Dr. B. V. Raju Institute of Technology, chemical engineering department, Hyderabad invited a talk on “Experimental, modeling and optimization studies on bioprocesses”.
- National Institute of technology Raipur, Bio-medical Engineering department invited for a talk on Mat lab Software tools “Short term course on Recent Research Methodologies and Instrumentation Techniques on Chemical and Bio-Medical Engineering” which was held on 15th-19th December, 2014.
- National Institute of technology Raipur, Computer science department invited for a talk on Mat lab Software tools “Soft computing and Intelligent Techniques in Science and engineering” which was held on 30thsep-19th October, 2016.
- National Institute of technology Raipur, Biotechnology department invited for a talk on Design of Experiments for bioprocesses “Bioprocess Development, Reactor Design and Analysis” which was held on 9thJan-13th January, 2017.
- Chemical Engineering Communications-Taylor & Francis, UK
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering- Wiley Publishers
- Industrial Lubrication and tribology - Emerald Publishers
- Journal of advances in biotechnolgy
- The Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part H: Journal of Engineering in Medicine -Sage publishers (4 times)
- The Open Public Health Journal - Bentham publishers
- Neural Computing and Applications - Springer publishers
- Microbiology - Springer Publishers
- International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology - Inderscience publishers
- World Journal of Surgical Oncology - Biomed central
- IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics - J-BHI publishers
- PLOS ONE
R & D PROJECTS
- Department of science and technology -2010-2013 completed -22 lakhs- Title: Experimental, Modeling and Optimization studies on Biosurfactants-
- Chattishgarh Counsel of Science and Technology -2016-2018-4 lakhs-on going-Title: Computer-aided drug design of peptide based drugs: lipopeptides
- Department of science and technology -2017-2020 Ongoing-43laks- Title: Experimental, Mathematical and Kinetic Modeling of Microbial Fuel Cell From the Waste Water.
- 16-08-2013 to till now at NIT Raipur as Assistant Professor
- 13-06-2010 to 13-06-2013 as woman scientist at IICT Hyderabad
Laboratories taken : BTech-Biotechnology
- Mechanical unit operations and Bioinformatics
- Convenor of Departmental academic committee (DAC), Department of Biotechnology, NIT Raipur.
- BITSA- Faculty incharge.
- Indian institute of chemical engineers life member-
- The Indian science congress association, Kolkata, India, life member-L25054
- Indian institute of engineer’s, Kolkata, India Associate member: Membership id: AM155982-9
- Biotechnology Research society life member, NIIST, Trivandrum, India: Membership id: LM 1800
Matlab, Shrodinger, C Language, Design expert.