LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
1. Devi, R., Patra, J., Tapadia, K., Chang, J. K., & Maharana, T. (2022). Arrangement of ZnFe2O4@ PPy nanoparticles on carbon cloth for highly efficient symmetric supercapacitor. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 138, 104474.
2. Patel, K., Sutar, A. K., & Maharana, T. (2022). Microwave-assisted preparation of carboxylic graphene oxide-chitosan composite for adsorption of uranium and heavy toxic metals in water samples. Separation Science and Technology, 1-19.
3. Suryavanshi, V. S., Maharana, T., & Jagtap, P. K. (2022). Microencapsulation of Cassia Fistula Flower Extract with Chitosan and its Antibacterial Studies. Current Drug Delivery, 19(9), 980-990.
4. De, D., Sharma, V., Sahu, B. C., Sahu, R. K., & Maharana, T. Chemical Conversion of Co2 into Cyclic Carbonates by Two Metal–Organic Frameworks. Available at SSRN 4213773.
- Maharana, T., Nath, N., Pradhan, H. C., Mantri, S., Routaray, A., & Sutar, A. K. (2021). Polymer-supported first-row transition metal schiff base complexes: Efficient catalysts for epoxidation of alkenes. Reactive and Functional Polymers, 105142.
- Patel, K., Sutar, A. K., & Maharana, T. (2021, March). Adsorption isotherms and kinetics study for U (VI) removal by excellent sorbent materials graphene oxide and functionalised graphene oxide. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 1120, No. 1, p. 012011). IOP Publishing.
- Rama Devi,a Kavita Tapadia,a Tushar Kant,b Archana Ghosale,c Kamlesh Shrivas, Indrapal Karbhalb and Tungabidya Maharana*a A low-cost paper-based flexible energy storage device using a conducting polymer nanocomposite; New J. Chem., 2020,44, 13446-13457. 10.1039/D0NJ02158J;
- Harish Chandra Pradhan, Somanath Mantri, Tungabidya Maharana & Alekha Kumar Sutar; Cobalt(II) complex-catalyzed solventless coupling of CO2 and epoxides Chemical Papers, 74, 3423–3430 (2020). 10.1007/s11696-020-01175-5. IF-2.097; Electronic ISSN 2585-7290 Print ISSN 0366-635
- Rama Devi, Kavita Tapadia, Tungabidya Maharana; Casting of carbon cloth enrobed polypyrrole electrode for high electrochemical performances; Heliyon 6 (2020) e03122; Dec 2019.
- Harish Chandra Pradhan, Somanath Mantri, Anita Routaray, Tungabidya Maharana and Alekha Kumar Sutar; Cobalt (II) complex catalyzed polymerization of lactide and coupling of CO2 and styrene oxide into cyclic styrene carbonate; J. Chem. Sci. (2020) 132:25.
- Vidya G. Kartha, Vandana Suryavanshi and Tungabidya Maharana; Cassia alata Seed Extract Loaded Chitosan: Synthesis and Release Study; Asian Journal of Chemistry; Vol. 32, No. 1 (2020), 21-25.
- V. K. Verma, K. Tapadia, T. Maharana, and A. Sharma; Ultrasensitive Fluorescence Determination Of 6-Thioguanine In Biological Samples Based On The Silver Nanoparticle-Mediated Release Of Acridine Orange Probe; Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, Vol. 87, No. 2, May, 2020 (Russian Original Vol. 87, No. 2, March–April, 2020);357-363.
- Khilawan Patel, Rama Devi, Pradeep Kumar Dewangan, Vinayak, Alekha Kumar Sutar and Tungabidya Maharana. A Novel Method for the Removal of Uranium by Using Carboxyl Functionalized Graphene Oxide; Published 1 March 2020 • Published under licence by IOP Publishing Ltd; IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 798, National Conference on Advanced Materials and Applications (NCAMA 2019) 21-22 December 2019, Raipur, India
- Rama Devi1, Khilawan Patel1, Vinayak Sahu1, Komal Kashyap1, Kavita Tapadia1 and Tungabidya Maharana1 Fabrication and Characterization of Polypyrrole Nanoparticles for Supercapacitor Electrode Materials; Published 1 March 2020 • Published under licence by IOP Publishing Ltd; IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 798, National Conference on Advanced Materials and Applications (NCAMA 2019) 21-22 December 2019, Raipur, India
- Vandana Suryavanshi & Preeti K. Suresh & Chayan Das & Tungabidya Maharana; Physicochemical properties and in-vitro release study of CFLE-chitosan microsphere beads; Journal of Polymer Research (2019) 26: 288.
- VANDANA SURYAVANSHI1, ALEKHA KUMAR SUTAR2 and TUNGABIDYA MAHARANA; Physico-Chemical Studies of Chitosan Derivatives and Optimization of Reaction Conditions using RSM Design; Asian Journal of Chemistry; Vol. 31, No. 9 (2019), 2029-2036.
1. Vikas Kumar Verma, Kavita Tapadia, Tungabidya Maharana, Ashima Sharma; Convenient and ultra‐sensitive fluorescence detection of bovine serum albumin by using Rhodamine‐6G modified gold nanoparticles in biological samples; Luminescence. 2018;33:1408–1414.
2. Sasmita Pattanaik, Alekha Kumar Sutar and Tungabidya Maharana; Graft copolymerization of Soy Protein Isolate with Polylactide via Ring Opening Polymerization; 2018 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 410 012011 https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/410/1/012011.
3. Vidya.G.Kartha, T.Maharana, Vandana Suryavanshi; Synthesis and Characterisation Of Carboxy Methyl Chitosan; International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research IJETSR www.ijetsr.com ISSN 2394 – 3386 Volume 5, Issue 5 May 2018; 245-250.
4. Vidya.G.Kartha, T.Maharana; A Novel Method for Preparation of Carboxymethyl Chitosan by Microwave Irradiation; Asian Journal of Chemistry; Vol. 30, No. 12 (2018), 2638-2640.
- S. Mantri, H. C. Pradhan, T. Maharana, and A. K. Sutar, "Schiff Base Transition Metal Complexes for ROP of L-Lactide," International Journal of Chemical Engineering and Applications vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 122-126, 2017.
- N. Nath, H. C. Pradhan, T. Maharana, and A. K. Sutar, "Polymer Supported Schiff Base Iron Complex for Epoxidation of Trans-stilbene," International Journal of Chemical Engineering and Applications vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 127-130, 2017.
- Anita Routaray, Somanath Mantri, Nibedita Nath, Alekha Kumar Sutar; Tungabidya Maharana; Synthesis, Characterization, and Catalytic Activity of Zinc Complex for ROP of Lactide; Polymer International. 66(2017)2, 313–319.
- Anita Routaray, Somanath Mantri, Nibedita Nath, Alekha Kumar Sutar; Tungabidya Maharana; Nickel (II) complex catalyzed ring opening polymerization of lactide; Polyhedron, 119, (2016) 335–341.
- Anita Routaray, Somanath Mantri, Nibedita Nath, Alekha Kumar Sutar; Tungabidya Maharana; Polymerization of lactide and synthesis of block copolymer catalyzed by copper (II) Schiff base complex; Chinese Chemical Letters; 27(12) 2016; 1763–1766.
- Anita Routaray, Nibedita Nath, Tungabidya Maharana, Pratap Kumar Sahoo, Jaya Prakash Das, Alekha Kumar Sutar; Salicylaldimine Copper (II) Complex Catalyst: Pioneer for Ring Opening Polymerization of Lactide; Journal of Chemical Sciences, 128(2016)883-891.
- Tungabidya Maharana, Sasmita Pattanaik, Anita Routaray, Nibedita Nath, Alekha Kumar Sutar, Synthesis and Characterization of Poly(lactic acid) based Graft Copolymers, Reactive and Functional Polymers, 93 (2015) 47 67.
- Nibedita Nath, Anita Routaray, Yasobanta Das, Tungabidya Maharana, Alekha Kumar Sutar, Synthesis and Structural Studies of Polymer Supported Transition Metal Complexes: Efficient Catalysts for Oxidation of Phenol, Kinetics and Catalysis 56(6) (2015) 718-732.
- Anita Routaray, Nibedita Nath, Tungabidya Maharana & Alekha kumar Sutar (2015) Synthesis and Immortal ROP of L-Lactide Using Copper Complex, Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 52:6, 444-453.
- Anita Routaray, Nibedita Nath, Somanath Mantri, Tungabidya Maharana, Alekha Kumar Sutar; Synthesis and structural studies of copper(II) complex supported by –ONNO– tetradentate ligand: Efficient catalyst for the ring‐opening polymerization of lactide; Chinese Journal of Catalysis; 36(2015) 764-770.
- Alekha Kumar Sutar, Tungabidya Maharana, Yasobanta Das, and Prasanta Rath, Polymer Supported Nickel Complex: Synthesis, Structure, and Catalytic Application, Journal of Chemical Sciences, 126 (6) 2014, 1695–1705.
- Alekha Kumar Sutar, Yasobanta Das, Sasmita Pattnaik, Anita Routaray, Nibedita Nath, Prasanta Rath and Tungabidya Maharana, Novel Polystyrene-Anchored Zinc Complex: Efficient Catalysts for Oxidation of Phenol, Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 35(10), 2014, 1701-1708.
- Alekha Kumar Sutar, Tungabidya Maharana, Saikat Dutta, Chi-Tien Chen, Chu-Chieh Lin, Ring-opening Polymerization by Lithium catalysts: An Overview, Chemical Society Review 39 (2010) 1724–1746
- Maharana T, Mohanty B, Negi YS; entitled "Preparation of poly(lactic acid) nanoparticles and optimization of the particle size" International Journal of Green Nanotechnology 2010; 2(2) 100 – 109.
- Rani M, Agarwal A, Maharana T and Negi YS; A comparative study for interpenetrating polymeric network (IPN) of chitosan-amino acid beads for controlled drug release; African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2010;4(2) 035 – 054. (Impact factor-0.667).
- Maharana T, Mohanty B, and Negi YS; Melt-Solid Polycondensation of Lactic Acid and Its Biodegradability; Progress in Polymer Science 34(2009) 99-124. (Impact factor-23.753)-Received 325US$ from Elsevier
- Maharana T, Negi YS, Mohanty B; Review Article: Recycling of Polystyrene. Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering (2007), 46(7), 729-736. (Impact factor-0.557)
- Maharana T, Singh BC; Synthesis and characterization of biodegradable polyethylene by graft copolymerization of starch using glucose-Ce(IV) redox system. Journal of Applied Polymer Science (2006), 100(4), 3229-3239. (Impact factor-1.2)
- Alekha Kumar Sutar, Sasmita Pattnaik, Anita Routaray, Nibedita Nath, Tungabidya Maharana, Synthesis, Structural Studies and Catalytic activity of Copper (II) Complex Supported by N, N’-bis (2-Hydroxy-3-Methoxybenzaldehyde) 4-Methylbenzene-1, 2-Diamine, Journal of Catalysis and Catalyst, 1 (2014) 63-70.
- Alekha Kumar Sutar, Yasobanta Das, Sasmita Pattanaik, Anita Routaray, Prasanta Rath, Tungabidya Maharana, Preparation, characterization, and catalytic studies of Iron and Cobalt complexes supported by ONNO – Tetradentate Schiff-Base ligands, American Journal of Applied Chemistry,; 1(2) (2013) 28-36.
- Alekha Kumar Sutar, Yasobanta Das, Sasmita Pattnaik, Nibedita Nath, Prasanta Rath, Tungabidya Maharana, Synthesis and Structural Studies of Nickel Complex Supported by -ONNO-Tetradentate Schiff-Base Ligand: Efficient Catalysts for Oxidation of Phenol, International Journal of Materials Science and Applications 2(4) (2013) 136-145
- Alekha Kumar Sutar, Yasobanta Das, Prasanta Rath, Tungabidya Maharana “Polymer Anchored Copper(II) Complex Supported by -ONNO- Schiff Base: Efficient Catalysts for Oxidation of Phenol” Indian Journal of Applied Research 3(2013) 44-48
- Alekha Kumar Sutar, Ysobanta Das, Prasanta Rath, Tungabidya Maharana, Parna Gupta “Synthesis and Characterization of Polymer Anchored metal Complex Supported by N, N'-bis (2-hydroxy-3-methylbenzaldehyde) 4-Methylbenzene-1,2-diamine Schiff Base” International Journal of Scientific Research 11(2013) 75-77
- Ambuja Samantaray, Tungabidya Maharana, Alekha Kumar Sutar, BC Singh, Synthesis and characterizations of PP grafted gelatin using ce(IV)-glucose redox system and study of its biodegradability. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, 05(2) (2012) 205-214.
- Ambuja Samantaray, Tungabidya Maharana, Alekha Kumar Sutar, BC Singh. Biodegradable PVAc-g-starch: synthesis, characterization and biodegradability study, Journal of Teaching and Research in Chemistry, 18(2) (2011) 17-30.
- Maharana T, Singh BC; Graft copolymerization of starch onto polyvinylchloride(PVC) using glucose-Ce(IV) redox system and study of its biodegradability. Journal of Teaching and Research in Chemistry (2004), 11(1), 70-81.
- Alekha Kumar Sutar, Tungabidya Maharana, “Title: Imperative Inorganic Chemistry” writing in continuation for Books and Allied publisher, India.
- Tungabidya Maharana, Alekha Kumar Sutar, Anita Routaray, Nibedita Nath, Y S Negi; Polyetheretherketone (PEEK): Applications as a Biomaterial; Chapter in Encyclopedia entitled "Biomedical Polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials" [ISBN: 1439898790, 1439898796] Taylor and Francis, USA; DOI: 10.1081/E-EBPP-120050548
- Tungabidya Maharana, Alekha Kumar Sutar, Nibedita Nath, Anita Routaray, Y S Negi, B Mohanty; Application of PEEK as a fuel cell membrane; Book Chapter in “Advanced Energy Materials, Chapter-11 page-433–464;Wiley-Scrivener, USA DOI: 10.1002/9781118904923.
- Alekha Kumar Sutar*, Tungabidya Maharana*, Anita Routaray, Ring Opening Polymerization of Lactide; Advanced Catalytic Materials, Book Series published by WILEY-Scrivener, USA, Chapter-6 page-193-224 2015