The syllabus of NIT Raipur has been designed in keeping with the present requirements of the Industry. The endeavor of apprising the student of the latest in Information and Technology has resulted in up gradation of the syllabus from time to time, the latest changes being brought into effect from 2000. Mathematics is a king and queen of all subjects. So mathematics is a basic tool for all. Our main aim is to provide a logical way to learn mathematics. We mainly focus in the following way of teaching:
- The student learns mathematical concepts rather than simply memorize procedures.
- Students solve problems relevant to real world situations.
- Students work together with faculty members to learn mathematics.
- Mathematics classes in
- B. Tech. [up to 1-4 / 1-6 semesters in 11 Engineering Branches]
- M. Tech. (Civil Engineering)
- MCA [up to Four Semesters]