- ISWT Course on “Thermo-Fluid Science for Bioengineering & Energy Applications” from 27th May to 1st June 2016
Opportunity for Hands – on sessions for solving thermal and fluid related problems using COMSOL Multiphysics Package Earn credits while learning.
- Students from Bio-Medical Engineering Department (Anish Sharma, Subham Maru, and Abhishek Soni) won prestigious awards at International Conference- InnoHEALTH2016, New Delhi
- Two Students of Fourth Semester Biomedical Engineering (Anish Sharma, and Abhishek Soni) won “Best Research Poster Award” at Instrumentation and Signal Processing Winter School 2015” organized by IIT Kharagpur.
- BMESA (BioMedical Engineering Students' Association)
- Training programme on MIMICS from 18th. Sept to 20th. Sept organized by the Dept of Biomedical Engg. under TEQIP II
- • Academic-Research institution &Industry lecture series on 23rd Sept 2014 organized by the Dept of Biomedical Engineering under TEQIP II
- National Workshop on Recent trends in the field of Biomechanics: Application to device development and Surgery issues (NWRTB-14)
- Academic-Research Institution/Industry Expert lectures series II under TEQIP-II (Click here for details)